Chapter - 61

Story suggestion: My Imperfect Angel by @sachu2021. Please give a read and support her with your love.

Recap: Akhil gets to know that Jhanvi is not angry over him. Everyone is upset when knew of Vishal missing.

*******************

Akhil sat on the couch next to Ram and placed a drink for him. They were in silence for sometime. Akhil saw Ram extremely sad and patted his shoulder.

Akh: Ram, trust me. We will find Vishal by tomorrow. Just tell me what happened exactly.

Ram: Everything was fine until the day before your birthday. I was behind you the entire day to stop you from reaching home because Jhanvi wanted you to reach around 12 to surprise you. By evening once you left somewhere I was speaking with Jhanvi on video call. She was showing me all the decorations she had done for you. Through out the day I did not speak to Vishal. By night when I reached I tried calling him but it was switched off. I was tired and thought may be he was asleep and did not pay heed to it. Next day we all were held up in what happened between you and Jhanvi so I did not call him. But the next day when I called him his number was switched off until now its the same.

I tried to locate his mobile but I could not and last location was your residence.

Akh: As far as I knew him the recent days, he is not the one to be careless and go around without informing especially you so it means he is sure in some trouble.

Ram: I m worried for the same. He will get stuck with problem because of his loose talk. 

Akh: But you said his last location was our residence. What if he left his mobile at home and went outside ? Can we check if his mobile is there. May be we could get some information if get his mobile.

Ram: That would be good idea. Shall we go now ?

Akh: I m not coming there. May be I will inform Isha to check for his mobile. 

Ram: May be I shall go and help her. Just inform your dad and granny about my arrival.

Akhil called his father and Isha informing about Ram's arrival to check for Vishal's mobile. Ram immediately left and Isha was already searching for his mobile when he reached there. Kamala welcomed him and the trio were searching the mobile.

They searched the entire residence and could not find his mobile. Kamala insisted Ram to stay in Vishal's room and they went to their rooms to sleep as it was beyond midnight. Since it was a new place Ram could not sleep and he came out to the kitchen to prepare tea for him. He made tea and sat by the swimming pool lost in thoughts. Isha who was in call with her friends abroad saw him and accompanied him.

Ram was sharing the details happened before Vishal was missing and all of a sudden they heard some noise from the store room beside the swimming pool. Ram and Isha saw each other and Isha paicked to hear muffled noises from it.

Both were scared and returned inside the home. By morning Isha was explaining to Kamala about the noise she and Ram heard last night. Kamala went to the store room with Isha and Ram and informed the maids to open the door. 

Once the door was opened they all were shocked to see Vishal tied up to a chair and he was tired and sleeping. Ram rushed to him and untied him. He took him out and Vishal hugged Ram. Isha called everyone on a concall and informed about Vishal's state and switched on the video call for everyone to see him.

Ram: Who did this to you Ram ? How did you end up here ?

Akh: Ram, get him to the hospital first. Everything can wait. He needs first aid.