Chapter - 93

Recap: Jhanvi meet Sheela and inform her everything about Naren and his revenge seeking her help.

*******************

Chakravarthy reached home and saw Ram waiting in the living and Sheela returning from the kitchen with a tray of cups and tea in a tea pot with snacks and placed it on the table. Chakravarthy sat next to Ram and greeted him taking the tea cup from Sheela.

She: Chakky we have something serious problem going on. Jhanvi was here and we sent her since Saira will need her.

She explained everything to Chakravarthy and Ram showed the car details to Chakravarthy who was in deep thoughts.

She: What are you thinking. Do you remember anything now ?

Chak: I m a business man and I don't forget anything so easily. I remember one of my clients stole this car once. Actually he was cheating me in the business so I cut all the ties with him and in fact I was about to get him arrested but he fell on my feet and cried showing his son. He pleaded to forgive him once and that he would never show his face to me. I saw the innocent boy's face and let him go. The next week this car was missing from my office premises and I complaint to the police. Four days later they found the car but I did not want to take it back with me so I informed my manager to sell it. Police never told anything about the accident infact the car was in good condition as the same only.

She: What so much happened you never told me ?

Chak: You and Akhil were not in city at that time. You took him to village fest which my mother invited us but I could not go at that time and sent you Akhil and Isha. Isha was too young at that time.

Ram: So that man must have done the accident. What is his name uncle. We need to take him to Naren and make him spill all the truth only then he will trust us else he may think that we cooked this story to save Akhil. Also we need to find why did Police did not mention about the accident to you.

Chak: I m not sure where he is now but we can trace him. Go to office and retrieve the files from this specific year from the database. Check on the clients whose deals were cancelled. His name is Marthandan and his company name is Marthan Silks & Co. I doubt if the company still exist because I never heard of it anytime after that.

Ram: Thank you so much uncle. I will inform Jhanvi and try to find that man. If I need more details I will call you.

Ram left from there and Sheela was worried after knowing the problem in Akhil's life. Chakravarthy convinced her that he would anything and everything and help Ram , Jhanvi to clear this misunderstanding.

It was already night and Ram returned to home and started to search for any company in the name of Marthan silks but he could not find one. He could not message Jhanvi as he knew Akhil would be with her so he waited for the morning to reach office to know more details about him.

Next day Akhil reached hospital alone to visit Rajendran. Kamini was on a call outside and Akhil went inside the ward and saw Rajendran in better state but his IV lines were still connected and he appeared very weak still. But what caught his attention was the loneliness on his face and the traces of dried tears on his cheeks. He ignored it thinking may be he was over thinking and sat next to him on the chair.

Akh: Doctors said you have progressed a lot and doing very well. Don't worry and get well soon.

Rajendran caught Akhil's hand and his eyes turned moist.

Raj: Thank you so much Akhil. Can you take me home as soon as possible. I can't stay here anymore. I need to return home. Please talk to doctor.

Akh: You cannot hurry like this. You need more rest and just now you are recovering. Please stay for few more days.