Chapter - 85

Recap: Jhanvi solves the problem in her style and becomes trending over social media

*******************

Jhanvi after her call to Akhil did not get convinced though Akhil said everything was going good so she called Kabir and forced him to spill everything and got to the problem happening at the resort. She could not have a peaceful sleep after knowing the problems and was determined to end this game.

Morning she woke up early and prayed the god to help Akhil in completing the ceremony without any hurdles. 

Akhil and Kabir reached the resort early to check for the arrnagements and they checked every department along with the incharge person. When everything was ready and perfect they returned to the hotel to get ready for the ceremony. Akhil called Jhanvi before leaving the hotel.

Jha: All the best Akhil, wish you only success in your every step. 

Akh: Why will I worry about my success when my lucky charm is with me in whatever I do. Miss you being here next to me but its ok stay connected on video during the ceremony. 

Jha: Sure I will. Can't wait to see the resort after its completion. 

Akh: I have surprise announcements for the resort after the ceremony. I believe it will turn out to be success for us.

Jha: I believe in you Akhil. Rock your day handsome. Stay away from girls you look ravishing by the way. 

Akhil winked at her comment and later Isha, Granny, Sanjay, Ram and Vishal wished him for the new begining in New york and later he called his father and got his blessings and wishes over phone. Akhil along with Kabir arrived at the resort which was now illuminating with tiny lights, lanterns, flowers with a light music in the background. 

There were many security guards as well as police since Akhil had invited the mayor for the ceremony and many press was gathered to make it a viral news.

As soon as the mayor arrived Akhil received him from the entrance with a bouquet and they walked together waving hands for the public and media who had gathered. Mayor cut the ribbon for the grand opening of the AJ Resorts. Akhil and Kabir gave a quick tour of the resort and the mayor was impressed with the plan and as well as the interiors which was a highlight of the resort. The garden was spectacular with lights and flowers everywhere which soothed the mind of everyone instantly.

Mayor: This is one of the best ever resorts I have visited. The plan and interiors are amazing and you can considered every race and culture of people from across globe. Absolutely loving this. Best wishes for your success and for many business in New york.

Akh: thank you so much sir. It was my pleasure to have you here on the this day inspite of your busy schedule. Thank you so much. 

After the mayor left Akhil addressed the press and media.

Akh: Thank you all for coming here on our special day. AJ Resorts has a special announcement to celebrate its launch in New york. With the best of the arhitectural designs and interiors we are happy to welcome couples to plan their wedding in our resort with a cost free bachelor night celebration and a free spa for the bride and the groom before their wedding, also if they wish they can be offered with a three days and two nights honey package at our resort. We have many more offers for various occasions and people can contact our team to know more about it. Thank you so much.

Jhanvi who was watching everything from the begining was overwhelmed to see his success and the joy and pride in his eyes. Akhil returned to his cabin and called Jhanvi immediately.

Jha: You were fantabulous mama. ummahhhh...I watched everything from the begining. Resort looks so great. All your hard works are paid and I m sure all the customers will love the place and your offers were impressive.