Chapter - 73

Recap: Jhanvi meets Chaitra who is living her last days because of blood cancer. 

****************

After meeting the doctor, Akhil convinced Jhanvi to put a brave face infront of Chaitra to keep her happy during her last days. Jhanvi wiped her face and they entered inside the ward where Chaitra was lying caressing her baby bump. Jhanvi sat on the chair next to the bed and caught Chaitra's hand.

Jha: Chaitra, doctor said we could call doctors from abroad to treat you. Stay strong and don't lose hope. We are there for you. 

Chai: Jhanvi, I know the reality. But thank you for words. 

Jha: Chaitra, I don't know how to say but I could feel a strong bond between us. Please let me stay by you and take care of you. I really love to speak to you.

Chai: How could I deny when you are offering the most wanted thing for me now. I really wanted someone during my last journey. Atleast I will not feel I m dying orphan and leaving my baby without someone to care when she needs. Will you help her when she needs in her life ?

Jha: Sure, Now promise me you won't speak of the counting days and you will be happy without worries.

Chaitra promised Jhanvi and later Jhanvi and Akhil left saying that she wil return by evening. Once they reached the penthouse Jhanvi saw Kamala, Isha, Ram and Vishal waiting for them. She explained about Chaitra to them and all were happy to see the caring side of Jhanvi to even strangers. They promised to join Jhanvi to take care f Chaitra.

Jhanvi helped Akhil to eat and have his medicines. He went to his study to look after his works. Jhanvi prepared lunch and Isha, Ram and Vishal went to meet Chaitra in the hospital and Isha with her usual bubbly talks introduced themselves and made Chaitra have the food. Chaitra was enjoying their presence and laughed to her heart after a long time hearing all their banters.

Ram was going through her medical files and he saw her date of birth and shouted in excitement.

Isha: Are you nuts Ram, Why do you shout like a maniac?

Ram: Nothing, I got remembered that I forget an important work. Come lets go. 

He literally dragged Isha and Vishal from there and Isha knocked him on his head for behaving like a stupid but Ram stopped her saying his finding.

Ram: Ishu, do you know what I have found. Rose bud and Chaitra's birthday is on the same day.

Isha: Oh my god, this is fantastic, so we can celebrate both their birthday. Double dhamaka. 

Vish: When is it ?

Ram: Next wednesday, we will plan a surprise birthday for both of them. Chaitra's last birthday will be the best for her. Jhanvi will love it.

They hified and called Kabir, Sanjay and Akhil on concall and informed about it. Ram suggested to take Chaitra out of the hospital that evening to celebrate the birthday and informed Akhil to get permission from the doctor to take her out to which he accepted immediately.

Jhanvi was getting ready to the hospital in the evening and Akhil saw her wearing a purple top and leggings and he hair was tied in a pony tail. He hugged her from behind and she kissed his cheeks turning to face him.

Akh: Sweet cheeks, I m planning to get back to office from tomorrow. Too much of work to be taken care and I can't sit at home and its difficult to manage everything from here especially when we are starting many new projects. 

Jha: Then I will join you too. I cannot leave you alone in this condition. Isha and granny has accepted to take care of Chaitra. I can meet her daily for sometime or may be stay with her on alternate days.