Chapter - 86

Recap: Akhil successfully inaugurate his new resort in New york. Mayuri visit Naren and Liya at his home.

******************

Naren and Liya watched Mayuri as she sat silently after revealing the message from Jhanvi. Naren did not reveal any expressions on his face though a hundred thoughts revolved in his mind behind her request to meet him.

Mayu: Say something Naren...what is this sitting without words ?

Nar: When and where ?

May: Come along with me. We will meet her nearby on way to your office. We can't meet in public because that will catch unneccessary attention which is not good either of us.

Liya was tensed and started fidgeting her fingers. Naren gave a smile to her and left with Mayuri to meet Jhanvi.

On way Mayuri stopped the car on a drive way where a audi was parked already and Mayuri called Jhanvi who got down from her car and got in the back seat of Naren and Mayuri's car.

May: Naren, she is Jhanvi, Akhil's wife. I will wait out until you two finish conversing.

Nar: Who doesn't knows the great designer J and business analyst Mrs. Jhanvi Akhil Chakravarthy. By the way nice meeting Mrs. Akhil.

Jha: I would like to say the same if we would have met in a better situation but unfortunately we are not in one like that.

Nar: Then what got you here to meet me so confidentially ? Can you enlight me please ?

Jha: Me and my husband had a great day yesterday and thought of wishing the person who was behind that so thought of presenting something as token of gratitude for our good yesterday and someone's good today.

Jhanvi stressed the good to him and called Ram who was in her car. He came to her with a bouquet and Jhanvi gave those flowers to Naren.

Jha: Happy today Mr. Naren and best wishes for your engagement with Liya. See you.

Jhanvi got down from the car and left from there with Ram and Mayuri leaving a perplexed Naren in his thoughts.

Naren: What does she mean by happy today. Did she do some plot against me ?

Naren drove at utmost speed to his office and called his PA while driving.

Nare: Check out if something is out of control in our office or any suspicious incidents. Call all our business heads and alert them for Now quick....

He reached his office and called all the heads of his business on a video call to check if everything was under control. He was getting pissed each passing minute and lashed out on his executives when he could not find what Jhanvi had plotted against him. 

Jhanvi prepared a feast for everyone to celebrate Akhil's success in opening the resort. Sanjay, Ram, Vishal, Isha and Kamala were enjoying her cooking and they were having a great time laughing and chatting. They played cards, watched movie and played with the baby for a long time. They took shifts in taking care of the baby.

Jhanvi was in the garden enjoying the evening breeze after spending the day with everyone. Ram gave her chocolate milk shake and sat next to her.

Ram: What did you speak with Naren rose bud ? Did you tell him that you knew everything ?

Jha: No, I just greted him and gave him the bouquet with a deep meaning and I believe he got my hint and enjoying his day. And I don't think he knew that I am aware of everything so as of now let it be as such. We need to find if Akhil did any accident when he was young and only uncle and aunt can give those information. Uncle said he will be here to see our baby and I m planning to get the information from him.