Chapter - 62

Recap: Vishal is rescued and he reveals Sheela was behind it. Akhil makes Kamala to act ill to get Jhanvi back to penthouse.

*******************

Akhil was sitting on the couch with a stern face and Opposite to him stood three maids in their fifties and two male servants equal to their age. They were scared to see his deadly aura and gulped looking at the floor.

Akh: My rules are clear. You will not step out of your work area when the family members are in the living. Any information that leaves my home through any of you will mark the end of your career and I destroy everything in your life. Once your work is done for the day you are not supposed to stay even a minute longer here. All your works and activities will be monitored.

As long as you stay loyal and work for me alone then you will be paid more than enough. My wife will be here in sometime and I want you all to respect her the same way you do me. You will call her only madam and no affection dramas here.

Am I clear ?

Maids and maid servants replied yes and they were sent to their respective works.

Kabir and Isha arrived with Kamala and Akhil made Kamala stay in the guest room next to living.

Kam: Oii remeber once Jhanvi is asleep you should get me my favourite food at night. And please don't make me bed ridden. I m still young to enjoy my life.

Isha: don't worry Granny I will visit once in a week and take you out in the name of consulting doctor. Will have fun.

Kam: Jhanvi is smart and dont' think you fool her for a long time.

Akh: don't worry just for few days and by the time I will make some permanent solution for this.

They heard the sound of the door bell and Akhil went to check on it. He opened the door and saw Jhanvi standing.

Akh: Why did you ring the bell when you have access to our home ?

Jha: Sorry Mr. Akhil, this is your home and I don't want to intrude in your privacy. 

Akh: Jaan, please you cannot expect me to stay home and open door everytime for you and everyone has access here so hope you consider yourself comfortable here.

He saw a trolleybag before her and took a step towards her but stumbled and fell on her. She caught him in time and he stayed in her hands looking at her dreamily. They heard a throat clearing sound and stood straight and turned to see Ram and Vishal standing by the door.

Akhil: I like the way you guys coming at the right time so how about a reward for it. Angel you get inside and I will join you soon.

Jha: Not necessary, anyway I m here only for granny.

Ram and Vishal chuckled and Akhil glared at them. Jhanvi left them and went inside while Akhil knocked Ram on his stomach.

Akh: Next time think before spoiling my moment. Naa avlo super ah plan panni execute panna oru second la vandhu kedukkuringa.

They went to Kamala's room and saw Jhanvi sitting next to her holding her hands. He admired the care and love she had for everyone and could not stop falling in love with her more. He forgot everyone and starting singing looking at her.

Iruvathu kodi nilavugal kudi
Penmai aanatho
En ethirae vanthu punnagai seiya
Kann kusutho

Kulaikindra thangangal
Kannangal aagatho
Nelikindra vilrendu
Puruvangal aagatho

Nooru kodi pengal undu
Un pol yarum ilaiyae

Isha: Bro, are you into any music school recently ? I thought you would have stopped your music and dance session.