Chapter - 49

Note: Giving an update with 2000 words most of the days really takes my time. Please vote....

Story suggestion: Please give your support and love to @sjminnal with her story I am soulfully yours. A beautiful journey of Arjun and Sadhana. Congrats Sudha...

Recap: Akhil bags the project from Ansh Fashions.

***************

Akhil, Jhanvi and Kabir reached office and the environment was entirely different. There was a lot of commotion that died the moment they saw Akhil entering. He reached his room with Jhanvi and Kabir where Sanjay was waiting for them with the complete details Akhil had asked him.

Akh: So you got the information of the person ?

San: Yeah, senior system administrative manager. He is in office today but waiting with his team in the cafeteria since you have blocked the access for everyone to the server and meeting rooms.

Akh: Good call the IT team first and lets deal with him before going to others.

They heard a knock and Akhil called the person. Mayuri walked in and saw the seriousness in everyone's face.

May: Do you want me get you coffee and arrange meetings with the project leads. They are waiting to meet you from morning.

Akh: I will meet them in 30 minutes in the meeting room before them call the IT team for the meeting now.

Mayuri walked away and arranged the meeting as said. Akhil walked in with Kabir and Sanjay and he sat in the centre.

Akh: I will give 5 mins to come up with the exact and right reason on what happened the previous night and who was the reason behind it. 

IT head: Sir, we have checked everything and seems some expert hacker has done it and we could not trace him.If you could provide access then we could fix the systems like before and do better security settings this time.

Akh: 5 mins over and except the senior admin manager rest of you can leave now.

Everyone left and the one person left inside was sweating in fear and did not look at Akhil.

Akh: How long will you pretend to be innocent or may be I should hand you over to police and blacklist you.

Admin manager: Sir, please I m sorry. Please forgive me. I did not do it intentionally.

Akh: Now spill everything on who is behind all these.

Admin manager: Sir, I really don't know who is behind this but our IT head threatened me to fire from the job if I did not do as he said. He assured me to delete all the evidences against me. I have a family to take care so I had no option than doing as he said.

Akhil: Sanjay go get that bastard now and you..... if he threatened then you should have come to me and informed about this instead of stabbing me after you got paid so much from this company. What is the assurance that you will not repeat this when someone threatens you again ?

Admin manager: Sir, I will do it please forgive me this time. 

Akh: One who has a family and really loves them will never choose a wrong path like you did. I can sue you for what you have done or least I can blacklist you.

Admn man: Sir, please forgive me.

Akh: You are fired. Next time I see your face remember that you will see the worst of me.

Kabir and Sanjay called the security and he was thrown out which was witnessed by the IT head.

Akh: So Mr.IT head what do you have for me to listen ?