Chapter - 29

Recap: Akhil is upset that Jhanvi doesn't share anything about her. He feels broken with the message from Ram.

********************

Early morning Akhil woke up for his gym work out and got ready in his tracks and Tee. Jhanvi opened her eyes and saw him leaving the room and she went to get ready for the day. She came down and prepared tea and started preparing Akhil's favourite breakfast thinking atleast today his silence should end. Isha was the first to get come down and Jhanvi gave her tea. Isha watched her dull face.

Isha: What happened Anni, are you not feeling well ?

Jha: I m good Isha. Just a little head ache.

Isha: Then why are you cooking. Leave everything and go rest. Maid will take care.

Before Jhanvi could reply Vishal came there asking for tea and one of the maids gave him a cup of tea. He sat in the dining sipping the tea and watching Isha and Jhanvi staring at him. He smiled winked at Isha and left the place.

Isha: How dare he winks at me. I think the bruises on his face are not sufficient. Let him come back I will throw the hot water on his face.

Akhil returned from the gym and got ready for his office. He was setting his hair and a messgae notification popped in Jhanvi's mobile which was on the vanity table. He was the message from an unknown number.

"Unknown number: Yes, I accept black is sexy, especially on you "

Akhil grabbed his blazer in frustration and left home without giving any heed to the shouts from his mother and granny. He stopped the driver and he drove himself without any destination on his mind. After driving for a long time he stopped the car and saw he had reached the outskirts of the city. He started hitting the steering in anger.

Akh: Bloody who is that sending kinky messages to her and my beloved wife is not ready to tell me.

Akh Mv: What if I find on my own ?

Akh: No no she will misunderstand that I m invading her privacy and surely that will backfire.

He reclined his seat and shut his eyes in anger and frustration. His mobile was continuously ringing. Kabir, Sanjay and his PA were trying to reach him for the important business calls. He was in no mood to attend any calls and he turned it to silent mode.

At office Kabir and Sanjay were managing everything. When they were not able to get Akhil on call they called Isha and enquired about him.

Isha: I don't know what happened but something is not right from yesterday. Both Akhil and Anni doesn't speak to each other. Today morning he just stormed out of home and did not have breakfast too.

Kab: Did you speak to Jhanvi ?

Isha: Yeah yeah she is so calm and looks lost. Even granny tried to convince her but no use. Sometimes back I went to her room and she was crying. I left without asking anything. May be she need some space.

San: What would have happened within a day. I mean he was so happy romancing with his wife.

Isha: Try to meet him and find out before he reaches home. Anni looks so pitiful.

Kab: your brother idiot is not answering the calls then where should we find him. I called up penthouse and he is not there.

Isha: Lets see. If he returns home without reaching office then I will call you, may be you both can come over here and have some time with him.

San: That would be better. Meanwhile just take care of Jhanvi.

By afternoon Kamala took lunch to Jhanvi's room and saw her sleeping. She woke her gently and when Jhanvi saw Kamala, instantly tears left from the corner of her eyes. Kamala wiped her tears and took a spoon of food and sighed Jhanvi to open her mouth. Jhanvi left so much of caring and love from Kamala in the very short period and ate without denying.