Chapter- 78

Note: Hi my dear lovely sisters, readers...The reads and votes are gradually decreasing since the last 4 chapters. If you feel the plot is not interesting please let me know. I had plans to wrap with 100 chapters but if this is boring then may be I can wrap it quickly. Ever since I started this book there has been couple of times and incidents that broke my confidence to the core boosting my insecurities and left me in broken state. Inspite of everything I m trying to get myself back in form so please give your feedback. Love u all.❤️❤️❤️

Recap: Jhanvi meet Liya and they apologize for everything happened later she get call from doctor on Chaitra being critical.

************************

Jhanvi and Ram arrived at the hospital and saw Isha and Kamala with Vishal waiting outside the ICU where Chaitra had been shifted. Isha informed Jhanvi that she left with Kamala few minutes back before she got critical and cried hugging Jhanvi who was already shattered inside scaring the worst out of what may happen to her. Meanwhile doctors came out with a frown.

Doc: Mrs. Akhil, her health is deteriorating very badly, we need to perform c-section and get the baby out immediately and also she needs blood transfusion and hers is A- negative blood. We have arranged but that may not be sufficient now. Can you please arrange from your end ?

Jha: No worries, I m A- and I can donate now. Please go ahead with the surgery but how is she doing. She will be safe right ?

Doc: you know the reality very well Mrs. Akhi and we can't assure anything as of now. But chances are very low that she could make out of this. We tried best to keep her this long. 

Jhanvi broke down and before she could fall Akhil held her on his shoulder and kissing her temples and mumbling sweet nothings to keep her strong and stable. Nurse came and called Jhanvi and Akhil went along with her. 

The operation was being prepared for the surgery and meanwhile Jhanvi came out after donating blood. Chaitra was brought her of the ICU to shift her to the OT and her agony was killing others and broke their heart.

Chaitra held Jhanvi's hand and kissed her knuckles.

Chai: Thanks for coming into my life. You gave me so much happiness in a short span and I m happy to have met you all in the end of my life.

Jha: sshhhh, Chaitra stop speaking nonsense. Nothing will happen to you. Everything will be fine.

Chait: I know Jaanu ma. I wish your words would turn true but we know the reality. I know this is my last meeting and ........

Jha: Chaitra...please da be strong...for the baby, for you and for us..

Chait: Jaanu....my ba....baby......please...re....reme....remember the..pro..promise...be there for her....

Akh: Chaitra, stay strong girl, nothing will happen.

Chait: Akhil, thank you so much for everything. I will miss you, Isha, Kabir, Sanjay, Ram, Vishal, granny...I love you all...

Jhanvi kissed her forehead and Chaitra was taken inside the OT while others stayed outside praying every diety for her well being. Akhil held Jhanvi's shoulder and she leaned on him crying still.

30 minutes later doctor came out with a nurse holding a little bundle of joy wrapped in a fluffy towel. Jhanvi and Akhil rushed to them.

Doc: Its a girl baby and completely healthy.

Nurse gave the girl baby to Jhanvi who got in her hands with extreme happiness and kissed her forehead. Akhil saw the cute baby and touched her fingers which were pink and soft. The baby wrapped her fingers around his forefinger and he kissed her forehead gently and wrapped his arms around Jhanvi's shoulder who was now crying.