Chapter - 67

Recap: Jhanvi takes care of Akhil. Naren tells Liya that Akhil killed his parents.

****************

Liya and Naren were in the living after breakfast. Naren looked disturbed and restless.

Liya: How is Akhil responsible or how do you mean he killed your parents ?

Nar: I could never forget that day. My father took me for a ride in his bike that night. I love riding with him. All of a sudden a car which came opposite crashed on us. I was wearing my father's helmet so nothing happened to me but my father's head hit on the rock. A boy was driving the car sitting infront of the driver. He did not stop and left the place. I saw the car number and looking at the blood of my father I fell unconscious. 

Next when I woke up I saw my mother's devastated face and my sister crying in her lap. Two days later the same car arrived at our door step and the driver took our mother because his boss wanted to speak to her about the accident. I waited with my sister for her return but she never came back. 

Next day her dead body was delivered in an ambulance. At that age I did not know what to do. After her rituals my relatives took us with them to save our lives but we ended up in an orphanage.

My...my mo.mother was pregnant. Death certificate said she died during her labor and the child was dead too. I grew up with only one thought and that is to revenge Akhil and his family. I will make him suffer like we did. 

Liya hugged him and caressed his hair saying sweet nothings to console him. He hugged her cried venting out all his worries buried deep inside.

Liya: Where is your sister ?

Nar: she is like mother and doesn't wants this revenge. I kept her secret to protect from her any danger because of my revenge. But she loves me a lot and same goes to me. She is my everything but I can't give up my revenge which is burning in me all these years.

Liya: I can understand your pain Naren but like your sister said you need to think of this. Will your mother be happy with what you are doing and you said it was accident. He did not do it on purpose, he was a child too. What if something happens to you and your sister will end up alone again.

What will happen to me ? you want me in your life but you don't seem to care for me or your sister. Please think of this but I won't force you. 

Naren: You are the first person I have trusted and let know about me and my family.

Liya: You can always trust me. Life has already taught me many lessons and I regret for many things. I won't let you regret for letting me in your life. I will be there for you.

She kissed his forehead and he hugged her as she turned to be the solace in his solitude.

Akhil groaned in pain as he tried to get up in the morning. He sat leaning on the headboard. Jhanvi came in time and saw him in pain and helped him to refresh. they came down and saw Kamala and Isha waiting for them.

Jhanvi fed him breakfast and went to his room to get his tablets. Suddenly she got remembered of her belongings and went into the closet to check on it. She opened the briefcase and saw all the things in place. Akhil saw her smiling looking at the things and returned to the room and sat on the bed.

She came out and gave him the tablets. Kabir called Akhil to discuss about the US resort project.

Akh: What is it now ? We already cleared everything right ?

Kab: Our architect called me yesterday and since its now winter vacation over there he suggested opening our resort within next month and moreover he has found a land near by the beach where we can plan a honeymoon cottage and even destination weddings. There are a lot of competition for that land and many hotels are being planned to open for the season. So you need to travel now.