Chapter - 33

Recap: Akhil comes to know Jhanvi is designer J.

********************

At dinner Kamala informed Chakravarthy and Akhil about the ceremony for changing the nuptial thread for Jhanvi. Akhil saw Jhanvi who gave a smile to him.

Kam:  Akhil take Jhanvi with you and buy a chain of her choice and we need few arrangements to be done for that day. Keep your day without any appointments.

Akh: Ok granny, inform our manager he will do all the arrangements as you wish.

Chak: Maa, chain is alone enough ? You remember Sheela's ceremony, you gave her many jewels.

Kam: I remember Chakku and don't worry I have got jewels for Jhanvi. She is my only grand daughter in law so how will I forget.

Sheela left the table in irritation and nobody paid attention to her leaving which made her frustrated.

She Mv: Everything is out of control. I don't know what magic she is doing and everyone is behind her and even Isha thinks that I don't know her act. Akhil, how could he fall for her ? 

She was burning in anger and thinking of plans to change the situation or cancel the ceremony. Akhil and Jhanvi returned to their room and he sat on the couch and pulled her to his lap.

Akh: Shall we talk now Jaan. What are you thinking since afternoon ?

Jha: Akhil, its not easy as you think. If I sigh the contract I need to work daily and what will I say to aunty and uncle ?

Akh: If your problem is my mom then don't worry about her. I can handle everything. There is always a way for everything and dad will never deny.

Jha: Still, I m not ready to reveal my identity, atleast not now. Can we wait for some days. 

Akh: I don't know the reason on you hiding but I m so proud that you are so talented and I want you to shine. It may not be working with me. If you choose to work independently, I will support and respect your decision and I will stand by you. You deserve all love, care and fame sweet cheeks just don't ignore when it comes to you.

Jha: What will happen if I agree to work with you ?

Akh: Simple, we will be together 24x7. I have a separate room for myself and no one will disturb at office.

Jhanvi smacked his arm and tried to move but he hugged her grinning widely.

Akh: Your wish Jaan, choose whatever you want and I will support you and let the world know your talent.

Jha: Thank you so much now let me go. I need to change.

Akh: Innum konja neram irundha dhan enna,

         yen avasaram enna avasaram sollu kanne   

He sang in a low voice and hugged her sending shivers to her petite body.

Akh: I haven't heard you singing after the first time I heard you singing for your grandpa.

Jhanvi smiled and started singing while hugging him.

Unakaaga vaazha nenaikkiren
Usuroda vaasam pudikkiren
Podava madikkaiyil
Unnathaan madikkiren
Oru nooru varusham
Pesa nenachi
Tholil thoongiduven

Unakaagaa...unakaagaa...

She looked into his eyes waiting for him to say something but he started kissing her lips.