Chapter - 79

Note: So many of you dropped your wishes and feedback yesterday when I was down completely. All your words had built the courage in me and thank u so much for the love. I'm feeling so much better infact you all made my day. Love u all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Recap: Chaitra passes away after deliverying a cute baby girl. Akhil meets the mother from orphanage to fullfil Chaitra's wish.

********************************

Jhanvi woke up when the sun rays fell on her face and saw Akhil sleeping next to her hoding her to his chest and his hand wrapped securey around her waist. She covered him with a duvet and went to their room to get ready for the day and Akhil who lost her warmth woke up immediately and sat leaning on the head rest and searched for Jhanvi and entered their room. He relaxed when he the sound of the running water and waited for her to come out.

Jhanvi came out wiping her hair with a towel and saw Akhil looking at her with a smile and she smiled back gently which did not reach her eyes. Akhil hugged her from behind and kissed her temples before walking into the washroom to get ready.

When he came out Jhanvi was not there in the room and he went in search of her. She was in kitchen preparing breakfast and maids helping her. Kabir and Sanjay were in the living scrolling through their mobile and Isha sitting lost in thoughts.

Jhanvi served the breakfast and called them to the dining. Akhil watched her face under stress and disturbed. He made her sit next to him and squeezed her hands in his and started feeeding her forcefully even though she protested.

Akh: Jaan, I can't see you like this ma. Please get over this and get ready now, we need to eave for hospital.

Jha: Should I come definitely ? Can you do everything by yourself please. I ...can't .....

Akh: Your presence is needed the most now get ready quickly. 

Jhanvi went to her room with tears in her eyes and got ready in a casual saree and came down. Akhil took her hand and walked out informing others. Jhanvi was trying hard to control her tears in front of Akhil and kept her gaze out side the window but Akhil was looking at her now and then as he drove.

The sudden halt of the car made her look at the surroundings and she turned to Akhil who was wearing a mask to get down. 

Akh: What ????? Don't you wat to buy dresses for the baby ? Now wear the mask and make it quick angel.

Jhanvi wore the mask and joined him and entered the baby shop. She took the cute dresses in her hands which only broke her further and she cried holding it to her chest. Hearing footsteps behind she wiped her eyes but still Akhil coould see the wetness on her mask and her eye lashes. He selected few dresses, tiny shoes and a lot of baby stuff for the little one. Jhanvi waited a little far from him as he kept billing. Akhil gave the address to them to deliver those. He took the one dress which Jhanvi held to her chest in his hand and they started driving to the hospital.

Once they reached he took the doctor's elevator ad reached the floor where the baby was kept in the nursery. He called mother and she informed that she would reach within sometime. In the meanwhile Akhil gave the dress to Jhanvi.

Akh: Jaan, now go and get the baby ready. Nurse will assist you. Once you are done we will go meet the doctor. 

Jha Mv: Why are you making it this hard for me Akhil ? I can't give my daughter away from my own hands. I m breaking cell by cell Akhil.

Akhil gently pushed her inside the nursery and Jhanvi went inside and saw the baby awake in the cradle. She lifted her and kissed her cheeks and hugged her close to her chest sobbing. On seeing the nurse entering inside she plastered a smile and got her help to change the dress. The baby looked super cute in the baby pink soft frock with a frozen princess image on it.