Chapter - 22

Recap: Akhil feels happy to know that Jhanvi was present at his racing and later he beats Vinay for misbehaving with Jhanvi. 

************************

Morning everyone was in the dining table and Jhanvi was serving dinner. Chakravarthy was happy that Akhil won his race. Isha was ranting about the way Akhil roared his bike in the track. Sheela saw Vishal was missing and at the same Vishal came to the dining with plasters on his bruised face. Sheela panicked and rushed to him.

Shee: What happened Vishal. how did you get hurt ?

Isha: He should showed his true colors to some one who has rewarded him.

Vish: Aunty its just minor accident and nothing to worry.

Akh: Take care when the bruises are minor Vishal. Just your nose looks like dislocated nothing to worry.

She: Akhil, he is in pain and you are mocking him. Stay quite and have your breakfast and are you not going to office today ?

Akh: No mom. I wanted to rest for today. Feeling very tired.

She: Good then finish your breakfast and go to your room.

Chak: Sheela, he is grown up, married and runs his business and national champion in racing. don't you think you are treating him like a school boy ?

She: So now I don't have rights to say anything to him is it ? 

Everybody turned their attention hearing someone calling " Chakku".

Isha and Akhil squealed "granny" and rushed to Kamala, Chakravarthy's mother who was entering the home.

She: Why did you not tell me that your mother is coming ?

Chak: Its a surprise to me too.

Chakravarthy and Sheela took blessings from her Kamala. She blessed them with a stern face and Chakravarthy called Jhanvi.

Chak: Maa, she is Jhanvi, Akhil's wife.

Jhanvi bent to touch Kamala's feet but she took a step back. Everyone was shocked and Sheela felt happy.

Kamala: Akhil, come next to her and remember both should take blessings together as you are couples now.

Sheela felt irritated and Akhil controlled his smile and took his grandma's blessing along with Jhanvi.

Kamala: Stay happy together.

Kamala removed bangles from her hand and made Jhanvi wear it.

Kama: This is small gift for blessing you. Later I will you actual gifts.

Jha: No, grandma. Your blessings is enough for us. 

Kamla smiled at Jhanvi and placed her hand on Jhanvi's head.

She: Maa, what is the need to give expensive gifts now ?

Kam: so now you will teach me what to do and when to do is it ? 

She: No maa, whatever you do is correct.

Kam: chakku tell the maids to keep my luggage in my room. I will rest for sometime and join you all later. My head is aching due to this journey.

Chakravarthy informed the maids to place his mother's luggage in her room downstairs and Jhanvi rushed to kitchen and made tea for Kamla's head ache. Jhanvi took the tea and knocked on the door and Kamala smiled welcoming her.

Jhanvi gave the tea and Kamala felt a magic in Jhanvi's hand as she felt a lot of relief. Jhanvi left the room to let Kamala rest. Chakravarthy called Jhanvi and Akhil to his room and Sheela was sitting with a grumpy face.