Chapter - 72

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi have a heart to heart convo and later spend an intimate time starting their new phase of life.

******************

Akhil felt his life content and refreshing every day with his love being next to him. He could not get enough of being with her and was behind her like a love sick puppy. He was madly in love with her and wanted all her attention only to him. He was so happy to see her walking towards him with a smile and his eyes fell on her baby bump that was now visibly grown. He loved watching her carry his baby. Akhil quickly walked to her and carried her in bridal style and made her sit on the bed and he sat on the floor caressing and kissing her baby bump. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead and pecked her lips.

She pouted at him caressing her stomach and he chuckled understanding her hunger. He quickly moved to the kitchen and made dosa and chutney with milk shake and walked back to their room. His mobile was ringing continously but he ignored and started feeding her. His mobile rang again and Jhanvi saw the call was from Kabir.

Jha: Akhil, Kabir is calling you. Please answer it.

When he did not answer Jhanvi answered the call and turned on the speaker to let Kabir speak.

Kabir: Dey loosu evlo neram call panren call edukkama ennada panre...

Kabir screamed in his high pitch startling both Jhanvi and Akhil. Jhanvi sat on the bed pulling the duvet to her chest and saw Akhil looking at her and his hand went to her abdomen and his eye widened in shock.

Akh: Adhukulla kozhanda porandhuducha ? papa enga di ? ( Is the baby born so soon ? Where is the baby ?)

Kabir: Dey yeppa nee thelivayuttu call pannu mudiyala. (Hey call me once you are clear and awake)

Jhanvi face palmed in embarrasment and turned to face Akhil.

Jha: dey purusha night matter panna morning kozhandha porakkum evan da sonnan ? (Mr. husband who said child will be born by the morning after doing the deed at night ?)

Akhil pulled the duvet away and touched her belly while Jhanvi took the pillow and covered her front.

Akh: Hey nejama namma papa irundhuchu di..naa thottu pathen, kiss pannen, unakku dosa kooda ooti vitten. ( Hey the baby was there for real, I touched your belly, kissed it , even I prepared dosa and fed you)

Jhanvi's face flushed at the thought of being pregnant with Akhil's child and hugged him to hide the blush on her face. Reality hit him and he hugged her his hand resting on her bare back. He watched the time was just 5 in the morning and a few hours after they slept. He kissed her shoulder blade and smiled in her neck.

Akh: Granny used to say early morning dreams will come true soon. 

Jha: I wish your dream come true soon. How would it be to see a cute little Akhil playing around us and sleeping between us, we feeding him. I would love watch you carry him on your shoulder.

Akh: Sounds nice but I want a cute and bubbly princess and definitely she will not sleep between us. No one comes between us. 

He tilted her neck and gave a bite on her collarbone and she hissed and moaned to it. She pulled his hair and put her palm on his mouth stopping him.

Jha: Better stop now and lets get ready before Kabir anna walks in directly to meet you.

They got bathed and Jhanvi started preparing breakfast for him. When Akhil walked down to kitchen he saw Jhanvi dressed in a green art silk saree and the pallu tucked in her waist. Her hair was wrapped in a towel. He leaned on the wall admiring his wife with the morning glow. He saw beads of sweat on her forehead and moved towards her. His fingers grazed on her waist and she glared him for disturbing her work. He shrugged and removed the pallu and wiped the sweat on her forehead.