Chapter - 16

P.S: Many would have been expecting the update related to my  instagram story yesterday but sorry that update is reserved for tomorrow but you will not be disappointed after reading this update. A first step for tomorrow's update.

Recap: Akhil confess about his feelings to Kabir and Sanjay. Isha takes Jhanvi for shopping

************

Akhil was pacing in his room thinking if he should go to the dining to have dinner or stay back in his room so that Jhanvi would get dinner to his room. After a long thought he decided to stay in room and started working in his laptop but his eyes were at the door every minute expecting Jhanvi.

Isha and her parents finished their dinner and Isha saw Jhanvi in her room with a book in her hand.

Isha: Any idea of having dinner ? Mom and dad had gone to their room.

Jha: Did your brother have dinner ?

Isha: Correction, your husband did not come down for dinner so he is yet to have. Now come out and have dinner and also call him to join you.

Jha: No way Isha, yesterday I listened to you and what happened, your brother got annoyed with me and left home without having food. So I m not calling him or giving him dinner. Better you take food to his room.

Isha: You guys are behaving worst than kids. Can you try once today and if he does the same as yesterday then I won't force you.

Jha: Isha, please. I listened to everything you say but not this. I can't let him starve because of me so please do as I say.

Isha raised her hand in surrender and accepted to take  Akhil's dinner to his room. Hearing the foot steps Akhil felt excited and set his hair, blew air in his palm to check his breathe.

Akh Mv: You behave like you are about to kiss her. Damn it too much excitement just to see her. 

Isha reached Akhil's room and when Akhil saw her, his face lost all its color and turned his sight back to his laptop.

Akhil: What are you doing here Isha ?

Isha: How does it look ? Got your dinner brother now have it. By the way what is your problem in having at the dining with us ?

Akh: I m busy in work so take it back and moreover I m not hungry.

Isha: Are you not hungry or you did not like the food brought by me ?

Akhi: Not now Isha, I have a lot of work so go back to sleep. Good night. 

Isha sighed and was about to leave the room when Akhil stopped her.

Akhi: Did you all have dinner ?

Isha: Yes, me, mom and dad had dinner together. 

Akhil: So you all had dinner right ?

Isha: Yes we had. If your "all" includes your wife then no. She is yet to have and may be waiting to hear you finish dinner first.

Akh Mv: Is she still angry on me that she could not get me dinner ?

Isha: Do I have any message for your wife ?

Akh: I will have my food when I want to. Good night Isha.

Jhanvi saw Isha returning with plate and rushed to her.

Jha: What happened ? Did he not eat ?

Isha: I told you to take his food. Sir is busy and will have when he is hungry so you eat and go to sleep or take dinner for him and enjoy having it together. Good night.