Chapter - 51

Note: Bonus Chapter for MIPA has been updates. Please give a read to it.

Recap: Jhanvi gives her idea for the new project which inturn reveals her another secret of being a successul business analyst.

***********************

Akhil and Jhanvi reached his hotel with their face covered in mask and used the private elevator to reach his suite. He opened the door for her and lead her inside. The entire living of the suite was decorated with flowers and candles and in the middle was a table set up with delicious food of the menu Akhil had chosen earlier which had Jhanvi's favourite.

He pulled a chair for her and sat opposite to her still admiring her dressed in a off shoulder gown he had presented her. He was dressed in a mauve color shirt and black pant and looked dashing in it.

Jha: You managed to do so much arrangements in less time. This place looks absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much.

Akh: Anything for my beautiful wife and happy that you liked it.

He served her the food and they were chatting all while. After they finished the food he stood next to her forwarding his hands.

Akh: Can I have the pleasure of dancing with my sexy wife ?

Jhanvi chuckled and placed her hand in his. Akhil snapped his finger and the song started playing.

Ninaivo oru paravai
Virikkum adhan siraghai
Parakkum adhu kalakkum
Than uravai

He placed his one hand on the back of her waist and she held his shoulder as they moved slowly to the tune.

Ninaivo oru paravai
Virikkum adhan siraghai
Parakkum adhu kalakkum
Than uravai

Each passig minute they were close and their foreheads were touching and they were hugging each other and he was pecking her lips gently but she felt an electricity passing through her for each his pecks.

Rojakkalil panneerthuli
Vazhikindradhen
Adhu enna thean

He kissed her bare skin abover her chest and sucked on her collarbone leaving a hickey. His hands slowly touched the zipper and the next moment her gown gathered at her feet leaving her in the lace inner wears.

Adhuvallavoo..
Parugatha thean
Adhai innum nee
Parugathadhen

He carried her to the bed which was filled with flowers and dropped her on the bed. He removed his shirt before joining her on the bed and they started kissing fervently.

Adharkkagathan
Alai paaigiren
Vandhen...
Thara vandhen

Her hands went to the hem of his pants and he smiled at her initiative and assisted her and got rid of his dress quickly. They were both bare and he held her hands on her sides with their fingers interwined as they were twisting and turning devouring each other's body. Their lips invaded every boundary.

Panikalathil naan vaadinal
Un paarvai than en porvaiyo

He raised above to take his position and once he was ready and got insider her, she just pulled him and they hugged tightly to just feel each other deep inside.

Anaikamal naan kulir kaigiren
Adharkagathan madi saigiren

He slowly moved in and out while mouth was latched on to her hard peaks. She buried her nails on his back as she whimpered in pleasure.

Madi enna unn
Mani oonjaloo

Nee dhan
Ini naan dhan

He wrapped her legs around his waist and hit deep inside her that she arched her body. When she throbbed and tightened around him, he made quick and faster thrusts to reach her climax and they hit an eruptive release.