Chapter - 80

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi adopt the baby the legally.

**************

Liya was pacing in her room still the image of crying Jhanvi at the hospital was crushing her heart. At the cafe as soon as she saw Jhanvi crying and leaving she followed them and reached the hospital and saw the whole family and friends in a broken state at the ICU and from their conversation she knew about Chaitra and got to know further with the help of a nurse. She was perplexed to know how they all got attached to someone they knew only a few days and the broken state of Jhanvi was worse to look.

Liya: I always envyed you when the way people praise you but lately I m realizing the reason behind it. Your love for everyone without any expectations is something that hardly anyone could possess in the life. 

Liya wanted to contact Jhanvi but the present situation was favourable so she thought of other means to contact her and remembered saving Ram's number long back and called him immediately. Vishal saw Liya's name and shook Ram's shoulder who was still mourning the loss of Chaitra and gave him the mobile.

Liya: Ram, I want to meet Jhanvi can you pass the information to her. I m not sure if she is right place and mind to speak to me.

Ram: Sure but it may take some time for her to meet you. She is now in difficult situation or if you want I can arrange to speak over phone. 

Liya: Is she fine ?

Ram: She is phsically fine but right now has responsibilities that she might not get time to leave home anytime now.

Liya Mv: Is he hinting about Jhanvi took the baby with her ? Why would not she do that......

Liya: Find then drop a message when she is ready to talk. I need to make myself free at the time.

Ram hummed and cut the call and looked at Vishal who hugged him to be a solace in his worries.

Jhanvi who was sleeping cuddling with Akhil woke up when she heard the baby crying and instantly took her cooing to calm her down. Akhil too woke up and took the baby from her and Jhanvi rushed to prepare the formula and quickly took the baby to her chest and fed her. Akhil was watching her smiling and kissed her forehead and the toes of the baby.

Jha: Akhil, will the baby lack immunity since she did not get mother's feed ?

Akh: Hey how will I know. May be we can consult the doctor and try to know what should be done. As of now lets continue this.

Jha: Shall we have her with us to sleep, she will get the warmth and sleep better.

Akhil smiled and Jhanvi was about to place the baby in the middle but he stopped her.

Akh: No angel, today she will sleep  on your side and tomorrow on my side but not between us anyday. May be after she grows a little I will have her on my chest. Please I too need my Jaan's warmth and cannot sleep without cuddling you.

Jhanvi smiled and he pecked her lips. She placed the baby next to her and he hugged her from behind covering them with duvet. He raised his head resting his elbows on bed and saw Jhanvi caressing the baby's head gently.

Akh: She is cute and adorable. I think I will have a tuff job to keep the boys away from her when she grows up. 

Jha: She is just born Akhil and you are worried already about that. Stop being so mean. 

Akh: I m not mean, only a man knows men's thought so I will not allow anyone to near my daughter.

Jha: Says who was behind me doing every stupid and annoying things to make me fall for you. Shame Mr. Husband your rules are only for your daughter.