Chapter- 75

Recap: Jhanvi meet Mayuri and informs her to find the details of their parents death.

*****************

Akhil was in his office room looking after the mails when Jhanvi entered holding the designs file. He smiled at her and rolled his chair behind letting her to sit on his lap and kissed her nape.

Jha: Akhil, I got a PA appointed for you. Please be calm and don't let your anger peek out immediately.

Akh: Why build up so much curiosity now ? Call him or her and lets see who is that.

Jhanvi called Mayuri and she moved to the couch and watched Akhil's face twitching in anger as soon as he saw Mayuri inside his room. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist and turned to look at Jhanvi who just smiled at her.

May: Good morning sir, I know you would be annoyed to see me here but please trust me I....

Jha: She is good Akhil, I believe in her and please let her to work as usual. She is an efficient worker and we sure need her for the upcoming projects. Please..

Akh: If you say so, but she can work for anybody not my PA. Kabir should have arranged a interview to get a PA for me already.

Jha: Why do you need someone new to be trained when we have a person who nows everything already. Recently we are facing too much issue on our datas being leaked so it would be better we have Mayuri whom we can trust.

Akhil looked at Jhanvi who gave a pleaading look and as usual he gave into her looks and nodded in agreement. Jhanvi informed Sanjay to take care of her joining formalities and sent Mayuri to her cabin. She kissed Akhil's cheeks assuring that there wouldn't be any problem and left to continue her work. 

He was busy with his work but simultaneously he made plans to celebrate her birthday. He informed Vishal to reserve their resort in ECR for that date to celebrate both Jhanvi and Chaitra's birthday together.

He made so many plans for Jhanvi on that day. Days rolled by and everyone was busy in their work and Jhanvi was getting stressed when she and Mayuri could not get any details on Naren's parents death. Chaitra's health had no improvements but doctors kept her out of pain with the medicines. 

Ram and Vishal made all arrangements for the birthday celebration. Akhil made his own plans for Jhanvi's birthday. The next day was the big day they made plans for. Akhil reached home early and saw Jhanvi watching TV in their room but deeply lost in thoughts. He moved to the closet and hid the gift he bought for her and got refreshed. After dinner they both slept and he saw her disturbed all the time recently.

When the time was 11.58 he work up Jhanvi kissing on her lips. She smiled at him and he blindfolded her and carried her to the garden. He made her sit on the couch and removed the blindfold.

Jhanvi saw the stars and flowers all around with a table and a cake on it. Akhil hugged her from her from behind and kissed her earlobe.

Akh: Happy birthday Jaan, I love you so much.

Jhanvi turned around in his embrace and hugged him saying thank you in a meeky voice. He took her to the table and she cut the cake and fed him and he too fed her.

Jha: I have never celebrated my birthday. This is the first time cutting a cake. Thank you so much Akhil.

Akh: Anything for my angel. You are my queen and deserve every happiness at your feet. Come lets get back to room.

Once they were in the room Akhil took a gift box and gave it to her. Jhanvi opened it and saw a platinum chain with infinity pendant with AJ embedded on it. He made her wear it and kissed her forhead.