Chapter- 84

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi face major problem in the new projects and try to fix it.

***************

Jhanvi followed by Ram, Sanjay came to the reception where the police was waiting for her. 

San: Thank god we did shifted the customers and tourists to the resort else it would have been another problem.

Jha: We still have problem anna, make sure there are no press or media doing any sort of coverage. Or if they are already here just call them out of their hiding place to do a clear coverage or even a live one.

San: Jhanvi, that would put our hotel as well as CK fashions's reputation at stake. Better we will clear them.

Jha: Anna, don't worry just do it and trust me this time.

Sanjay informed the manager to do as Jhanvi said and they reached the police in the lobby.

Jha: Hello officer I m Jhanvi Akhil chakravarthy, welcome to our hotels. Anything important that brought you here sir ?

Police: Yes madam, we have received complaint that you have kidnapped many children and their parents have lodged the complaint.

Jha: Ohh is it ? Are they here by chance ? I mean the parents ?

Pol: Yes, they are in the police bus near by the hotel.

Jha: Officer please call them here and we shall address this. I have not kidnapped their children.

Meanwhile Press and Media arrived there and started telecasting it as breaking news. Sanjay others were tensed with the ongoing situation but Jhanvi was cool waiting for the parents to arrive there.

In a few minutes all the parents of the children came there and started making a commotion asking for their children.

Pol: Madam, we want you to accompany us to the police station for the enquiry. Please co -operate.

Jha: Don't ou want to know the children's whereabouts ?...Please follow me....Press and media too can follow us.

Jhanvi walked towards the ball room and opened the huge door and the police entered inside with press media at first followed by the parents. They all stood surprised to see the children enjoying a lavish dinner and many gifts in their hands.

Pol: Madam, so you did kidnap them ?

Jha: Officer do they look like being kidnapped. Let me make it clear. They are not any unknown children to me. They are my children I mean, they are children of our women employees. 

Jhanvi turned to the Media and press and gave a warm smile looking at their cameras.

Jha: CK fashions has made a huge step in the fashion industry by employing the housewives and giving them a explosure in their career and dream. A first step in achieveing their dream and not only that we have hired students from fashion institute for helping them. Entire nation knows the project CK fashion has taken recently and we are in the first step of succeeding in it. Our women employees have finished their first lot of garments that are to be shipped and to celebrate the success and to encourage them we made a surprise party and got the children here. I m proud to introduce our pillars of strength, the women of CK fashions to you all.

Jhanvi called the mothers of the children infront of the camera and they walked silently and stood behind Jhanvi.

Jha: We are happy to get a few housewive out of their bubble in reaching their dream. We hope to do more in future. Thank you.

Sanj Mv: Purushanum pondatiyum business la doctorate vangi irukanga pola. Pahhh enna ma therika vidra paru en thangachi. (both husband and wife should have got a doctorate in handling business. Look how my sister is slaying)