Chapter - 99

Recap: Liya writes to Jhanvi about the entire truth and leaves from everyone's life.

*********************

Akhil and Jhanvi reached Naren's home and saw Mayuri in the living crying and the letter Liya had sent to Naren was on the table infront of her. For a moment they thought Naren had not read the letter but as soon as Mayuri saw them she hugged Jhanvi and sobbed explaining how badly Naren felt broken reading the letter.

Akh: Where is he now ?

May: He shut himself in his room and is not opening. I don't know what to do. Did you find Liya ?

Akh: I have sent people in search of her and we came here to check on him. Can you take us to his room please.

Mayuri nodded and guided them to Naren's room which was shut and locked from inside. Akhil sighed Jhanvi to speak to him and she knocked on his room calling his name.

Jha: Naren, please open the door. We need to speak. Shutting yourself will not solve anything. Please come out Naren.

Akh: Naren think rationally, Liya has left and we need to find her. Mayuri is scared that you shut yourself without responding.

Jha: We know how much you love Liya. She herself did n't knew any of these. She is also a victim in this Naren. She left because she could not face you and see hatred from your eyes for her. Only you can bring her back Naren. Please open the door.

Akh: Man, open the door now or I m breaking it. We need to find Liya and most importantly we need to find your sister. Liya has given the details of the orphanage were she was left after your mother gave birth to her. Now come out man.

Naren opened the door and he looked completely shattered. His hair was dishelved, his eyes were blood shot and puffy from crying. Mayuri hugged him and he cried over her shoulder.

Jha: Get changed and join us Naren, lets leave to find the two important girls of your life. Its time to realize everything. Life is too short to hate anyone. Learn to forgive and please don't hate Liya. She lost hope in life and left everyone. Give her the love which will break her walls of guilt and for that you need to find her. Please get my sister back to me.

Akhil and Jhanvi waited in the living and Naren returned after changing. Jhanvi and Mayuri got in the back seat and Akhil drove the car with Naren in the passenger seat.

Akh: I know the mother of that orphanage. I informed her that we are arrving so she will help us to get the details quickly. I hope mother knows her current details because usually after the children become independant they move out of the orphanage.

May: How she could have suffered in the orphanage ?

Jha: No Mayuri, mother is a kind lady who takes care of the children as her own. Your sister must have lived happily there.

Akhil parked his car and they reached the office of the orphanage and met the mother.

Mother: Hello Mr. and Mrs. Akhil. How are you and how is your daughter ?

Akh: We are doing good and our daughter is now princess for the whole family receiving only love for her.

Moth: That I knew after meeting you and Mrs. Akhil. She will grow with all love and care with blessings of mother Mary.

Akh: Thank you mother. We need your help about a girl child who was left at your gates years back.

Akhil and Jhanvi gave her the date and year of Radha gave birth to the child and mother left to the record room to check the details. She came back with a blank face and placed some photos infront of Akhil and Jhanvi.