Chapter - 69

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi reach New york and Akhil informs Ram and his PI to find the person Jhanvi met at the mall.

***************

Jhanvi was shocked to see Akhil standing behind her and feared if he had heard everything she spoke to Ram. She cleared her throat nervously and smiled at him.

Akh: I have ordered breakfast for us and once your call is over we will go for the meeting.

Jhanvi relaxed visibly and nodded her head.

Jha: I was speaking to Ram, he called me to check if had arrived. Come lets get ready.

She helped him to get ready and she too got ready and they reached the resort. Akhil was happy to see his efforts finally yielding its fruit. He proudly showed the resort to Jhanvi and later he went to the room where the architect was waiting already for the meeting. He introduced Jhanvi as his wife and started with the meeting.

Architect: Sir, This is vacation period and many of the firms have already announced the grand opening of their resort and hotels for this season. It would be best if you too plan for the same.

Akh: Are we through all the works. I don't want any loopholes to be pointed out. Call out for the engineers and we shall have a complete tour of the resort and I would love to have this with my wife. I would like to do any changes if she wants to be done. If everything is clear then we will do recruitments immediately with my HR team.

Akhil held Jhanvi's hand and  took a tour of the resort along with the architect and engineers. Akhil turned to look at Jhanvi who was completely impressed.

Akh: I can see the happiness on your face but still do feel like doing any changes ?

Jha: Interiors need a little change because we can't always epect any particular race of people or age group of people here. So let the interior designs changed like every person is attracted to it. So instead having the photo paintings of people we can have the best places from across the world.

Akh: Decided then, call the interior decorators and get the job done immediately.

Akhil called up Kabir and informed him to process the recruitement immediatly by sending their HR to new york.

Akhil and Jhanvi returned to their room after the meeting and Akhil groaned in pain.

Jha: Akhil, let me call the doctor. You are straining too much.

Akh: No angel, its just my shoulder is paining since this hand is in the same position and I m starting to feel numb too.

Jhanvi removed his shirt carefully and then got some hot water from the kettle and gave a hot pack all over his back and shoulder. He felt relief and took some pills which doctor had prescried already.

Akhil laid on the bed with his head on Jhanvi's lap. She smiled and caressed his hair. He took her hand and kissed her palm.

Akh: Do you know how bad I feel when I could not hug you like before ? I just want to hug you tightly...crush you in my embrace.

Jha: You should have thought of this before tripping from the bike. You need to wait for 40 days and again doctor will examine if the cast can be removed or not.

Akh: Tomorrow we will go out to look at the land for the next project and then for sight seeing.

Jha: No Akhil, we are here for emergency business and we are not going anywhere. You need rest Akhil, only then you can recover quickly. You are scaring me many times when you do some works.

Akh: We will get bored doing nothing in the room. Atleast we can roam and do some shopping for you.

Jha: When did you sit doing nothing Mr. Akhil. You take every chance in your favour.