Chapter - 20

P.S: Please don't forget to vote..Your votes are the driving force and keeps me energetic and enthusiastic.

Story Suggestions: Our favourite author of Kalyanam mudhal kadhal varai, @Karthi_writes is back with her story " Ennnulle ". The story of Maran and Maya. Pls give your extended support to her. All the best Karthi maa. As usual rock in your ways.

Recap: Jhanvi gets disgusted with Vishal's cheap tricks. Isha stands protecting Jhanvi from Vishal.

*********************

The week passed with Akhil meeting Jhanvi in her room in the mornings and Jhanvi having dinner with Akhil in his room. They had their little moments with sensational kiss. Jhanvi stayed in her room and avoided Vishal's presence around her. Isha was over protective of Jhanvi around Vishal and her mother.

Sheela was irritated that she could not get Jhanvi away from her home. It was a day before Akhil's race and Isha was super excited to witness her brother's racing. Jhanvi served dinner and left to her room and waited to meet Akhil. She took the black sacred thread which she got from the temple earlier that day when she went to pray for him to win the race.

She carried their dinner and went to Akhil's room who just came out of the washroom. He was wearing his tracks and wasn't wearing any shirt. Jhanvi felt all shy and turned her face away from him. He chuckled at her and sat on the couch. She served him dinner without looking at him.

Akhi: Why don't you look at me ? I don't think I m that bad.

Jha: What time will you leave tomorrow ?

Akhil held her chin and made her look at him.

Akhi: I won't leave before getting my morning dose.

After the dinner she took the thread and gave it to him.

Jha: I went to temple and prayed for you. Will you get this tied on your hand ?

Akhil forwarded his hand and Jhanvi tied it on his wrist. She excused to leave that he had to rest since he had to leave early the next day but Akhil stopped her.

Akhi: Do you like racing ?

Jha: I did not think of racing so far but I like bikes and it gives a special feel but haven't gone in one.

Akh: Would you come with me for a ride ?

Jha: May be some day. When things are sorted out.

After their good night kiss Jhanvi left to her room. Early morning Jhanvi woke up to her mobile ringing and saw Akhil calling her. She quickly attended the call and he answered waiting outside her room. Jhanvi rushed and opened the room.

Jha: you got ready to leave ?

Akh: Yes, its time to go. I have some works to be completed so I must be there early. you can tag with Isha, Kabir and Sanjay. they will get you.

Jha: All the best. Drive safe. I m sure you will win.

Akh: So will I get some reward if I win ?

Jha: What do you want ?

Akh: Promise me you will give me whatever I ask but I won't ask anything now. I will ask at a right time.

Jha: Promise....win and shine.

Akhil pulled her close and crashed his lips on hers and hugged her tight. After a long kiss they broke apart.

Akh: Bye, I will wait to see you in the academy.

Jhanvi nodded and Akhil left home and drove to the academy. Jhanvi took bath and went to the pooja room and prayed for Akhil. She wore a beautiful blue georgette saree and pinned the pallu in single pleat. She plaited her hair and waited for Isha to plan their leave.