Chapter - 43

A/N: Was the last two chapters not upto your expectations ? Makkale it takes so much of my time to give updates daily. Your votes and comments are the only reward that drives me. Silent readers please vote and comment. And if you feel any drag please mention and let me know.

Recap: Sheela tries to brainwash Liya with false hopes on Akhil loving her. Akhil, Jhanvi and their friends are at the restaurant to meet Ram's fiance.

*****************

Akhil watched Jhanvi's widened eyes and he felt it was literally popping out from its socket and her mouth hung open. Everyone saw her shocked face.

Akh: Enna ma achu. Ippadi pei aranja madhiri irukke. ( What happened, you like stabbed by a ghost)

Jhanvi pointed her fingers towards the entrance and everyone turned their face towards the door. The next moment everyone left a gasp audilble to everyone and they rose from their seat unknowing to them.

Ram caught his fiance's hand and pulled him towards the group as he was trying to leave the place. Ram struggled and finally took him to the table and still all were looking at his fiance in shock. Ram side hugged him and smiled at others who were under complete dead silence.

Ram: why are guys looking like your sould has left your body ?

Akh: Somebody's soul will leave their body right now. Just watch.

Ram: come on guys. Meet my fiance Vishal and Vishal meet my rose bud Jhanvi her husband Akhil, his sister Isha and her friends Kabir and Sanjay. 

All were silent and Ram saw their faces had a reaction beyond shock. They were fuming in anger and did not know the reason.

Ram: I know you all are angry on me for not introducing him sooner but now I did. Please be normal.

Kab: Ram, now its our turn for introductiion. Don't you wish for a surprise ?

Ram: Whom are you about to introduce

kabir and Sanjay stood either side of Vishal and rolled their sleeves.

Isha: Ram, meet Vishal our cousin and the one who tried to misbehave with your rose bud.

Ram snapped at Vishal who was pleading on his knees.

Akh: Why did you mistreat her ? Now tell me the truth or ..

Ram: Else I will break your face. Just spill the truth.

Vishal: I m so sorry sorry please forgive me. I was scared to reveal my truth to everyone and to keep others believe that I was straight I used to flirt and tease girls. When Sheela aunty called me to create problem between Akhil and Jhanvi I could not refuse because she somehow knew my truth and threatened me to torture Jhanvi. I had no way so I did as she said otherwise I did not have bad intentions against Jhanvi. I m truly and madly in love with you Ram. Please believe me I did not do it on purpose.

Akhil moved to punch him but Jhanvi stopped holding his hand.

Jha: what are you doing Akhil ? He said the truth and you cannot punish him for which he is not responsible. He had no other way. So please forgive him.

Vishal: I m sorry Jhanvi pls forgive me. Tell Ram to believe me. I can't live without him. He has become my life already.

Jha: Don't worry Vishal, Ram is really good and he doesn't know to hold grudge for long and moreover he loves you too so he would have already forgiven you.

Ram: I trust you Vishal. Please don't do anything stupid when someone threatens you. Inform me and we shall face them. This is our life and nobody questions us.