Chapter - 81

Story suggestion: Hello my dear sisters and readers please give a read to Forced Love by @SVHarini9  .Please extend your love and support to her.

Recap: Liya's grandpa call Akhil to meet him secretly. Ram message Liya to have a talk after Akhil leaves to New york.

****************

Akhil was getting ready to office to complete his works before leaving to New york. Jhanvi was sittingon the bed applying lotion to the baby and he was admiring her through the mirror.

Jha: Akhil, we need to choose a name for our daughter and have a simple ceremony for it once you are back from New york.

Akh: Choose a day by next week Jaan and decide whom you want to invite for it. We will do that once I m back and also we will choose the name after my return.

Jha: hmm, I will have some name shortlisted and once you are back we shall finalize it.

Akhil kissed the baby's forehead and pecked Jhanvi's lips and reached the living to join Sanjay for office. He saw Sanjay and Isha staring at each other.

Akh: whats happening Sanjay, why are you both staring like this ?

Isha: Take him away before I kill him. He is always fighting with me to take baby with him.

San: Yes, I will do because she is my princess.

Akh: Shut up both of you and Sanjay come we are getting late.

Akhil turned around and left and Sanjay stood watching Isha. when she did not react he shook his head and followed Akhil. Jhanvi came down and sat on the couch with the baby in her lap.

Jha: So Isha, how is life going ?

Isha: Its super with you all and now the cutie pie has arrived so I m so happy. What else do I need ?

Jha: Whats going on between you and Sanjay ?

Isha: Whattt??????????

Jha: You heard me Isha. Tell me whats going on. I have been watching you guys for sometime. Whenever we are all together I can see you too having silent conversations or may be more from you. Now come on spill it.

Isha: I like him.....

Jhanvi gave no reaction and watched Isha's face and finally Isha sighed and caught Jhanvi's hand.

Isha: Ok, I love him and I can see he too like me a lot may be loves me too but he is not ready to accept my proposal since he is scared of losing Akhil's friendship because of me. I have tried a lot to convince him but he is adamant. 

Jha: What happened today ?

Isha: Same thing. I pleaded him to meet me at the cafe near by his apartment to talk but he refused so I blackmailed him that I will....

Jha: You will.....

Isha: I did not mean it but just to scare him I said I will hurt myself if he doesn't come. So he stood to hear from me that I won't do anything stupid but when I did not react he left half heartedly.

Jha: If you really love him, wait for him and don't do any such stupid things Isha. I m warning you. Have patience and I will talk with Sanjay and if he really love you and is holding back because of Akhil then I will convince him and also I will speak to Akhil regarding this. Until then stay calm and behave yourself. Understood...

Isha nodded her head and Jhanvi pulled her for side hug and patted her back.

By evening Akhil left early from office and in the car he removed his blazer and shirt and changed into a causla Tee and removed his shoes and changed into slippers to meet Liya's grandpa. He reached the park and parked the car at a distance and wore a mask and sat on a bench waiting for him.