Chapter - 68

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi plan to fly to New york for the project. Jhanvi realizes that she is hurting Akhil when Kamala point on her.

****************

After the shopping Isha and Jhanvi reached the parking and Isha got into the driver seat. Jhanvi was about to sit in the passenger seat but stoped when she saw the unexpected person standing behind the pillar holding the hands of Naren. 

Jha: Isha, just wait for me at the entrance and I will join you in sometime. 

Before Isha could reply Jhanvi moved towards them and saw Naren leaving. Jhanvi caught the person's wrist and twisted it.

Jha: So it was you who was working with him and letting Akhil down all these days. How dare you to betray him. I thought you were really a genuine person from your attitude Mayuri but you deserved every word Akhil said to you. 

Mayuri: Jhanvi, please you are misunderstanding me. I did not betray him or work behind him. Trust me, I will never do such thing.

Jha: Ohh is it. Then what were you doing with him who is Akhil's rival and from the way you two were chatting I can clearly see the comfort which means you both knew each other for a long time.

Mayuri: Please stop this Jhanvi. Don't spill the words which you cannot take back after knowing the reality.

Jha: what reality are you speaking of after being caught ?

May: The reality that I did not betray Akhil, In fact I was working with him to save him and the most important reality is yes I know Naren for a long time, a really long time because he is my brother, my blood brother, my father, my mother. 

Now Jhanvi stood shocked hearing everything and left her wrist from her hold.

May: You may feel hard to believe but this is the reality. I cannot speak more in detail here. Lets meet sometime later in some secret place until then promise me you will not tell this to anyone even to Akhil. I will tell you everything you need to know and we can save Akhil. I need to leave now. Hope you understand and call me when you are ready to meet in your calm mind.

Mayuri left from there and Jhanvi stood watching her disappearing figure. She could not believe the words but at the same time could not deny the honesty from her eyes. She reached the entrance and saw Isha waiting for her and sat in the passenger seat.

Isha: Where did you go in such a hurry ?

Jha: I saw a customer of mine. She has been with for a long time and did not want to miss her so I had a little exchange with her. Lets go home.

Jha Mv: May be after returning from New york I should meet her and know the complete truth. why does she want to save Akhil from her own brother and why does Naren wants to hurt Akhil ? God nothing should be serious. I will not let anything happen to Akhil in my presence.

By evening Jhanvi was packing their luggage and Akhil was watching her doing everything but lost in some thoughts.

Akh: Angel, can you get me some water please...don't know why my throats are parched all of a sudden.

Jhanvi passed him glass of water and resumed her job and did not speak a word. Akhil retured the glass and when she was about to get it from his hand he caught her wrist and pulled her to him on the bed.

Akh: Whats bothering you Sweet cheeks ? I could see you are not yourself from after returning from shopping. Did something happen or did someone trouble you ? Tell me I can handle it.

Jha: Nothing Akhil, its....its just ...ahhh.. I haven't travelled out of country so far. This is the first time so feeling different.

Akh: I will be with you all the time angel and I will make sure you don't get bored. If you are scared of anything just hug like this.