Chapter - 18

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi share their first kiss.

******************

Sheela was in deep thoughts when Isha sat next to her. 

Isha: Mom, what are you even thinking that you did not even notice my presence ?

She: She is living happily like a queen. something is not right recently. She does n't do any work, her dressings has changed. she is visiting Akhil's room. This is not good and I need to do something, else we will lose Akhil.

Isha Mv: Ahaaa, when did our mother became so intelligent. Isha don't give up and cover it up.

Isha: Mom, you are thinking too much. She is just being in this house unnoticed by anyone. Don't worry mom. 

She: No Isha, I can't ignore the changes and later regret. I will handle and you just wait and watch.

Isha: What are you going to do ?

She: You will know when I do it don't worry. I will not let her succeed in getting Akhil. He is my son and I will not let her win.

Sheela left to her room and Isha was thinking on Sheela's words trying to decipher any hidden meaning. Someone shook her and she turned to see Akhil next to her.

Isha: Are you not supposed to be in office now ?

Akhi: I m ready to leave but before that I wanted to inform you about my next race.

Isha:Oh my god. When is it ? Its been long time I have seen you racing. 

Akhi: Next week. So will you come....I mean will you come alone or take your friends with you ?

Isha: I will bring my friends sure they will love to watch you racing. 

Akhi: Whom will you bring ? Sanjay and Kabir will also be present on that day.

Isha: Are you expecting someone brother.If yes please tell me directly.

Akhi: I m not expecting anyone just informing you so that you will plan. If anybody wants to join bring them too. 

Isha saw his gaze in a different direction and saw Jhanvi.

Isha Mv: Ohhh, so you are inviting your wife is it ?

Isha: No Akhil, I m planning to come alone. So I will join Kabir and Sanjay. We will have lot of fun. If you want to invite anybody else do it on your own.

Akhil knocked on her head and left to office giving a wink to Jhanvi. Isha laughed at Jhanvi.

Isha: Did you hear him. It was a invitation for you. So you will come with us.

Jha: He did not inform me so why would I join you.

Isha: Wait and watch. He will come and invite you specially. Who knows may be romantically.

Jhanvi shook her head and went to her room. Sheela called someone and informed to reach her home at the earliest. She smirked ending the call and later she called one of the maids and informed to get one of the rooms ready. Isha listened and enquired who was coming but Sheela smiled and refused to answer her. 

Isha became suspicious and called Akhil and informed him about their mother's behaviour. Akhil who heard everything was tensed not knowing his mother's plan. Kabir and Sanjay were also listening to Isha.

Kabir: Akhil, what if you get shifted to your penthouse with Jhanvi. Better other problems will be solved and your problem alone will be left to be solved.

Isha: Kabir, he doesn't have any problem. He is cheating. Ask him what he was doing at terrace today morning.

Akhi: Isha.....dummyhead. drop the call.