Chapter - 7

Recap: Akhil confess his prank on being paralyzed. Later informs everyone to get married the next day.

***********************

Jhaanvi was standing in the terrace drying her wet hair that was pulled to her front. Akhil entered the terrace to smoke and saw Jhaanvi standing facing the other side. Her deep back blouse exposing her milky skin with drops of water indicating she had just bathed. This was the first time he had seen her skin exposed other than her waist he had seen on engagement day. This was the first time he was seeing her long hair which was always covered behind her duppata that covered her face. She had long hair that reached below her waist.

The cigarette fell on the floor escaping his fingers. Like a moth attracted to flame he took slow steps towards her and stood behind her. Jhaanvi gasped when he sensed someone's presence behind her. May be she knew him with his masculine cologne that hit her nostrils. Scared to look at him she stood froze.

Akhil leaned and traced her bare back with his knuckles to her shoulder. Jhaanvi felt goosebumps and shut her eyes tightly. Akhil kissed her shoulder and bit her earlobes gently. He let his forefinger along her jawline and touched her soft plump lips.

He held her wrist and turned her to face him. Her eyes were still closed. His hands snaked around her waist under the saree. She gulped to his warm touch. He leaned towards her and gently pecked her lips. He tightened his hold her waist to enter her mouth and she gasped saying his name.

Akhil jerked hearing his name but saw Kabir infront of him. He turned around and saw that he was still in bed and Kabir's face was close to him. Suddenly Kabir pushed Akhil and got down from the bed.

Kab: Idiot, how long should I call you ? What were you dreaming rascal. You would have stole my first kiss damn it. Just missed it god. Go get ready to dive in hell. Your mother is screaming to leave early. Its getting late.

Akhil went to the washroom and shut his eyes remembering the dream.

Akh Mv: Oh god, this girl is going to kill me. Idiot Kabir, I will revenge you for spoiling my dream. But summa solla koodadhu semmaya irundha. Nejathula eppadi iruppa. ( But she was damn beautiful and how would she be in real ) Ayyo sandali kanavula vandha kooda enakku problem kuduthutu pora. ( Even in my dreams she doesnt fail to give me  problem)

Akhil was standing in the shower masturbating imagining his dream.

At Liya's place her entire residence was decorated with flowers and the living was arranged for the marriage. A priest was present taking care of the arrangements. Kamini and Rajendran were dressed and looking at the arrangements. Jhaanvi was dressed in the saree Akhil had selected without her knowledge and she was helping the priest. Sita was in the kitchen with maids preparing special food for the marriage. Liya was in her room with her friends getting ready for the marriage.

The sound of the car honk made Kamini and Rajendran rush to the entrance to welcome the groom family. Akhil was dressed in a silk dhothi and silk shirt. Kamini called Sita and they took arti for Akhil and invited him inside. 

Immediately Akhi's eyes landed on Jhaanvi who was helping priest. Even today she had a shawl on her head covering her face. He saw her wearing the peacock green saree he had chose for her and felt so happy.

Priest checked the time and called the groom. Sheela made Akhil sit infront of the havan. Rajendran came forward and placed the garland around Akhil's neck and applied sandal tika on his forehead.

Sheela went to Liya's room and saw her dolled up beautifully.

Shee: Oh my god, my daughter in law is the best and the most beautiful.