Chapter - 28

Recap: Naren offer 3 years contract for Liya. Ram confirms Jhanvi about the meeting for collaboration with Narayan.

*******************

Jhanvi was in room giving tips for Ram's love as they were chatting. She messaged him some romantic lines and Ram too shared some cheesy lines to confirm if they were good. Isha knocked on Jhanvi's room and pulled her along to the terrace. Jhanvi left her mobile in the room since it would be a disturbance if Ram keeps messaging continuously.

Isha, Jhanvi and Kamala were in the terrace enjoying the sunset with coffee and snacks. Akhil returned home early after his meeting with a client. He saw the living empty and moved to their room but she was not there. He called her mobile to check and saw her mobile ringing on the bed. He took the mobile and was about to leave the room in search of her but stopped when Jhanvi's mobile pinged with notification. Akhil saw it was a message from Ram. 

" Ram: You want to know who I am in love with ?. Read the first word again."

He felt a pang in his heart and halted in his steps. There was a notification again and it was also a message from Ram.

" Ram: I love you because, I see the true of myself when being with you "

A lone tear escaped his eyes and he left her mobile back in and rushed to the washroom. He stood under the shower thinking about the time they had spent all these days. 

Akh: What will I do if you don't love me or leave me ? I can't Jaan....

Akh Mv: what if she is not interested and he is forcing her ? Should I ask her directly , Will she open up to me. 

He felt all weak and scared with the thought of losing Jhanvi. He got changed and moved to the study to focus on work to keep distracted. At night Jhanvi took dinner to their room and saw him lying on the bed and eyes closed. She was surprised to see him sleeping without waiting for her. She touched his forehead to check if he was fine. She gently shook him to wake him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw her standing next to him.

Jha: Akhil, are you fine ? You are sleeping without having dinner. Please get up Akhil. I got your dinner.

Akh: I m feeling a little tired Angel. You have and sleep.

Jha: Shall I get some warm milk atleast ?

Akh: No, I will be fine after sleeping. 

Jhanvi nodded her head and was about to leave when his voice stopped her.

Akh: Do you want to tell me anything Jaan ?

Jhanvi nodded her head as no and stood watching him. Akhil closed his eyes and Jhanvi left the room. He opened his eyes on hearing the sound of door being closed.

Akh: Why don't you share anything with me angel ? Don't you trust me ? It pains a lot when you are not comfortable or opening up with me ? What should I do angel ?

Jhanvi too did not have dinner and returned to their room. She laid on the bed next to him lost in Akhil's thoughts. The usual smile and naughtiness was missing on his face. She knew that something was bothering him and did not know what it was. She stared at his back and slept after sometime.

Early morning Akhil woke up and saw her sleeping. He got ready in his gym suite and moved close to her. Again he saw her mobile pinging with notification. This time it was from a new number.

"Unknown: I am not naughty as you think. I m way worse"

He left the room and went straight to gym. He took all the frustrations in his workout. Jhanvi woke up and saw  Akhil has left to gym. She went to the washroom to get ready for the day. Jhanvi wore a blue saree and tied her hair in a bun and wore medium size jhumkas.