Chapter - 32

Recap: Jhanvi introduce Ram to Isha, Akhil and his friends later Jhanvi and Akhil spend some romantic time after their reconcile.

******************

The next morning Akhil left early to office and later Jhanvi was got ready in a salwar and tied her hair in a bun covering it with her shawl. She took her hand bag and informed Kamini and Isha that she was going to temple.

Ish: Anni, wait let me also join you. Its so boring at home.

Jha Mv: Oh god, no Isha please not now.

Jha: Isha, you be at home what if aunty comes to know or she may get suspicious if we both are not at home. Already she had noticed couple of times.

Kam: Isha, she is right stay back. Let her go alone. We will prepare lunch and I will teach you authentic village dishes.

Isha: Ok granny. 

Jhanvi felt relieved and left home. She got into an auto and reached the park where Ram has informed her to wait. 

At office Akhil finished his meetings with his employees and returned to his room. Kabir and Sanjay were waiting for him.

Kab: Akhil, its getting late lets leave now. Only then we could reach on time.

San: If we miss today then we may not be able to meet Designer J. May be that old grumpy might deny meeting us if we are late.

Akh: How did you know she is old ?

San: Just guessing. If someone is not ready for fame then they must be old. Who in this world denies fame at young age ?

Kab: True Sanjay so get ready and we will fall at her feet, take blessings and impress her. 

San: What if we buy some traditional sarees or gifts which old people like ?

Akh: We don't even know her likes and dislikes so don't do anything that might backfire. Just go with the flow.

Kab: I will tell that she looks like my grandma. 

San: Anyhow we need to get her convinced to work for us. 

Akh: If you both are done with planning we shall move.

Akhil, Kabir and Sanjay left office and drove to the hotel where Kabir had arranged the meeting to take place. They reached on time and saw Narayanan waiting for them. The trio greeted him and they moved to the meeting room.

Akh: Mr Narayanan we could have met at our office. Why did you deny that ?

Nar: Mr. Akhil, she is very private person and unless she is ready to meet someone I will not arrange meeting at anybody's office. 

Akh: She is very interesting and mysterious too. Is she too demanding ?

Narayanan laughed lightly and saw Akhil waiting for an answer.

Nar: You can never find a person like her. She is unique and selfless. 

Akh: Have you informed the time and place or do we need to wait a long. 

Narayanan excused from them and walked out of the meeting room and dialed Ram to check their whereabouts. Ram informed him that he was on way and will reach within few minutes. Ram saw Jhanvi smiling to herself.

Ram: what is that rosebud you are smiling to yourself. Tell me and let me also join you.

Jha: I don't know Ram, there is a different feel today you know. I m not sure if it is happiness or nervousness. I feel like something is going to happen today but not sure what it could be.