Chapter - 17

Recap: Isha takes Jhanvi for shopping and buy sarees for her.

****************

Jhanvi had a long hair that reached below her waist. She went to the terrace with a towel to dry her hair. She took her hair to her front and started wiping and drying with the towel. Akhil who woke up reached the terrace to smoke but stood froze when his gaze fell on her bare back. Her soft curvy waist between the lemon yellow saree and the contrast maroon deep back blouse exposing her back made his blood rush towards south and he was hard instantly. For the first time he saw her lengthy hair that reached below her waist. He grunted trying to control but failed terribly.

The cigarette slipped from his finger and like a moth attracted to flame he walked towards her and stood behind her. Jhanvi gulped sensing his presence from the woody citrus cologne that hit her nostrils. She shut her eyes, scared to turn and face him. Her chest heaved when his warm breathe fanned her shoulder and she dropped the towel and fisted her saree on her sides.

Akhil touched her bare back with his knuckles and traced along. She had a natural fragrance that drove his thoughts wild. He inhaled the scent of her hair and his eyes shut lost in her mixed fragrance. He let his forefinger trace her jawline while placing feather kisses on her shoulder. He held her wrist and turned her and saw her eyes shut. He let his thumb caress her cheek and reached her lower lip. Her chest was heaving in rapid breathe. A proud smile crept on his face for the effect he had on her.

He snaked his hand around her bare waist and Jhanvi gasped to this sudden touch. He pulled her close to him and kissed her forehead.

Akhi: Open your eyes..wifeyyy

Jhanvi nodded negatively and he kissed her right cheek and placed a long kiss on the scar on her left cheek that made her to open her eyes. Their eyes met with unsaid feelings and his eyes fell on her lips and the back to her eyes. Jhanvi sensed a mixed of feelings in his eyes. She felt being safe and comfortable in his touch and only wanted more. When he made his grip on her waist hard waiting for her response she gently shut her eyes giving in. 

The next moment his lips met hers in a slow and gentle kiss. He nibbled her lower lips and sucked while his fingers raked through her hair and clutched pulling her close to him. Their bodies were glued and he felt her soft mound pressed against his hard chest. He pinched her waist and Jhanvi gasped giving him way to her mouth and her hands released her saree and gripped his arms. He devoured every corner of her mouth and she felt his hardness on her abdomen and at the same time her lungs got knocked out of air. Jhanvi struggled to get out of the kiss. Sensing her struggled to breathe he released from the kiss. Both panted heavily for oxygen and her eyes were shut. He pecked the corner of her lips with a smile. He took her long hair and smelled it.

Akhi: How heartless where you to hide these beautiful hairs from me Mrs.Akhil. Next time don't you dare to hide anything from me. Look at me sweet cheeks....

Jhanvi was flustered with his new way of addressing her. Though she felt bad that he had never called her name she felt happy with the progress they were making. His one hand was holding her cheeks and his thumb was caressing it while his other hand was holding and grazing her waist sensually.

Akhi: What are you doing to me angel ?

"Fuck" He muttered and captured her lips in a sensational and hard kiss this time. She fisted his shirt on his chest.

" Ayyo my virgin eyes....god please help me " Isha shouted and both Akhil and jhanvi moved away from each other. Akhil rubbed his nape and turned to look at Isha who was standing facing the wall.

Akhi: Isha, stop over acting and you can turn.

Isha: No no, I m very naive and young to see adult content.