Chapter - 87

Recap: Jhanvi meet Naren and give him a casual threat making his day sufferable.

**************************

Naren dropped his mobile on the bed recollecting her words. Indeed she just played with his mind and he had gone crazy over her words and made everyone's day a hell with his temper and above all he slapped Liya out of his frustration. He saw Liya standing shocked at his acts.

Liya: Are you insane Naren. How did you think that Jhanvi would have plotted against you. I have told you about her still you had that thought. She can never plot against any one or hurt anyone Naren. She is different everyone of us. I have given her years and years of pain but still she forgave me and never hated me. How could such person plot against you.

Nar: The way she said triggered me Liya.

Liya: No, the vengeance you had in your heart and mind blinded you that one day the same vengeance would turn against you Naren. What if Akhil too wanted revenge from you for trying to ruin him. What if something happens to me or Mayuri ? Will you be happy with that ?

Nar: Shut up Liya, dont ever say something like that again.

Liya: then stop everything Naren. This is only getting us all into destruction. What happened to your father was an accident and believe your mother died out of labor as the certificate stated.

Nar: You want me to forget everything is it. Have you ever thought why I haven't brought you to my room and did not initiate any intimacy though I could see the longing in your eyes ? do you know the reason behind how hard I tried to control myself around you ?

Naren took a step back from her while Liya stood bewildered at his voice and pain behind it. Naren pulled his shirt and the buttings flew away with the force. He stood before her exposing his torso which had many scars on his back. Liya flinched and shut her mouth with her hands.

Liya: Naren, what is this...Who did this to you ?

Nar: My uncle who took me and Mayuri to his home gave me punishment everytime we accidentally made some mistake. He beat me when I stole food for Mayuri from kitchen at night. She used to cry in hunger and I had no other way than stealing from their kitchen. He never stopped beating me with his belt until it started bleeding. The day when he dared to hit Mayuri was the day when I stopped him and he threw us in the orphanage.

Liya touched those scars and Naren tried to move away but she hugged him front behind and kissed those scars.

Liya: When I accepted you I agreed the whole of you love. All your pain are mine too. I can never be disgusted with you. I love you Naren. Trust me and please don't keep me away from you.

He turned around and cupped her face and kissed her. She wrapped her hands around his neck and his hands traced her bare back which revealed above the towel which was loosening. His bare torso were not helping her in anyway and felt the blood rushing in her cells. In a blink they hit the bed and he hovered on her kissing her. The rush for need and the urge for company made the clothes touch the floor quickly filling the room with their moans and groans.

Once they relaxed from all their emotions and pleasures they laid under the sheets cuddling and she was resting on his chest while he was caressing her back gently.

Liya Mv: I m not letting you to suffer anymore Naren. I will anything to keep your life happy forever.

Liya: Naren, do you trust me love ?

Naren kissed her forehead as reply and she smiled at him kissing his chest.

Liya: Will you show me your mother's death certificate. I just want to see it. Please.....please...