Chapter - 34

P.S: Please don't forget to vote. ❤️

Recap: Kamala plans for the ceremony of changing the nuptial thread for Jhanvi

*********************

Kamini and Rajendran were in the lawn having their morning coffee. Liya had already left for Italy for her shoot. Sita stood behind at a distance and looked at Kamini who gave a assuring smile.

Kami: Raju, Sheela's mother in law Kamala called me yesterday. She has invited me for the ceremony of changing the nuptial thread for Jhanvi.

Rajendran pushed his seat and stood with an annoyed expression.

Raj: How dare they invite you after what their son did with our daughter ?

Kami: Please calm down. Our Liya has moved on and she is happy with her life. We are elders and we should teach the young ones about forgetting and forgiving and for that we should follow it. Let bygones be bygones. Let me go and bless her. Afterall Jhanvi had did a lot for us. you can't deny that.

Raju: Do you think Liya will be happy if she comes to know about this ?

Kami: she is not here and the ceremony is on wednesday. Liya will return on saturday so she will not know about it. Please Sita has been a loyal servant and more than that she has been a member of our family for years. She has not seen her daughter just because you and Liya will feel bad. don't she deserve to see her daughter once. Its been more than two months now.

Raju: Do whatever you want but she will not come to this house and our daughter should not suffer in any of your dramas.

Kami: Thank you. I will take care.

Rajendran left to office and Kamini called Sita and gave her some money.

Kami: I would have bought a saree and jewel for her but I know you will wish to buy on your own so take your day off tomorrow and buy whatever you wish for Jhanvi. 

Sita: Thank you madam. 

Kami: I will inform appa too. He will be so happy to know that Jhanvi is happy. And take Ram with you, he will give you many details about Jhanvi.

Sita smiled and nodded her head. She went to her quarters and stood before the goddess durga and prayed for Jhanvi's happiness.

Akhil was in his office checking the designs. Kabir and Sanjay came to his room getting his attention.

Kab: Akhil, there is a tender release for the largest clothing store. This time the tender is not for any ordinary clothes but highly expensive ones.

San: Demand is huge and profit will be unimaginable. I have forwarded the details.

Akh: What is the special clause in this tender ?

Kab: Top 5 tenders will be shortlisted and the selected firms will have to present their designs and the best will win the deal.

Akh: Make sure everyone believes that CK Fashions will not participate in this tender. There will be no discussions or any details regarding the tender at office. I will prepare the quote at home and we shall discuss later.

Kab: hmm, not only that we need best designs ready. Did you speak with Jhanvi, did she accept to join with us ?

Akh: I spoke to her and she is yet to confirm. I m not going to force her and whatever her decision I will support her.

San: I m sure we will get shortlisted but we need to focus on the designs from us. They must be unique from others.

Akh: Lets quote the tender and then discuss about designs. Our move on preparing designs will give way for suspicion for our rivals.