Chapter - 47

Story Suggestions: hello my lovely readers please give a read to story Kadhal Asai and one shorts by heavenlyinsane28 and support her with your love.

Recap: Jhanvi joins as the designing team head in CK fashions. Ram comes to help Akhil in the IT section.

**************

Life is not bed of roses but sure will not be a roller coaster if we have the real loved ones by us caring and supporting us when we are in a real problem. Akhil was indeed blessed to have his friends and wife to support him when he was in a deep crisis.

They all were in the conference room working. Jhanvi was working on the designs and Akhil, Ram was focusing on the problem happened in their systems. Kabir and Sanjay helped Jhanvi with her works. It was around 2 Jhanvi finished her sketches and called everyone to have a look at it.

She had made the sketches computerized and presented it on the screen for them one by one. Once done she awaited for them to reply on her work but when everyone stayed still she was confused and scared that she had not reached his expectations.

Jha: Ok, I will do some changes to make it more presentable if you don't like or let me do different sketching. Just give another hour more please. Sorry I disappointed you.

She was about to move to start over her work but Akhil pulled and hugged her. He placed a long kiss on her cheek.

Kab: Jhanvi, are you even for real, These were the best I have ever seen and I doubt if anyone could ever have ideas like you. 

San: There is no doubt that we will bag this project.

Akh: You are unbelievably talented Jaan. That was fantabulous.

Jah: So you liked it ? I mean could this be considered the finalized one ?

Akh: I loved it and yes these are the best and final ones. Thank you so much angel. you always save me.

Ram: She is sure angel but I think you can talk further releasing her from your hold.

Akhil saw he was still holding her in his arms and backed slowly.

Akh: You are jealous man that you could not be with Vishal.

Ram: I would have been with him if you haven't called. now stop talking and let me finish. I m almost done.

They waited for another one hour and Ram got the details of the problem happened in their system.

Ram: None of your systems were hacked. It was a virus that has been programmed to shut your systems completely and probably gives an impression as hacked. 

Akh: We have the latest antivirus updated with firewalll and how could that happen. 

Ram: Sure someone has done it purposely. One from your IT department must be involved for sure. Because no end user will know the details of your firewall and antivirus and only an experienced person in this field could do this.

Akh: Any way to find the culprit or any details to trace that person ?

Ram: Yep, the last login that happened before the shutdown was from the admin id. Check out who has the rights on the admin id. And morever the person had logged in exactly at 11.30 p.m. So whoever was in that shift must be involved.

Kab: Yar, Ram you gave every details. 

Akh: Fantastic, Kabir check the CCTV and get the details from the access control room on who entered the server room at that time. Don't let out any details about this and let be as it is. Once we are done with the presentation tomorrow I want to meet that person.