Chapter - 31

Double Update 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Recap: Akhil and his friends witness Ram's proposal. Akhil and Jhanvi speak out the misunderstandings.

***********************

Akhil was tied to his seat in his study and Kabir, Sanjay was sitting opposite to him. Isha was sitting in the couch controlling her laughter. Akhil pleaded his friends with his eyes to release him but Kabir and Sanjay gave a murderous look making him shut his mouth. 

Kab: How dare you pulled out so much stunts out of nothing.

Akh: Do you think I did that after knowing about him ?

San: Still you should have spoke to her instead of behaving like an idiot. 

Akh: Fine now will you release me or not ?

Kab: No not so soon, only then you will learn your lesson.

Jhanvi came in with coffee and snacks and panicked to see Akhil tied up. She placed the tray on the table and rushed to him.

Jha: What are you people doing ? Did you forget he is your friend ? Isha you are watching like a show ?

Isha fell on the couch laughing holding her stomach. Akhil gave her a deadly glare shutting her.

Akh: They forgot that I m their friend. Who in the world will tie their friend to torture ?

Kab: correction Mr. Akhil, we are Jhanvi's brother and that is why you were punished. Now apologize to her infront of us.

Akhil hugged Jhanvi mumbling sorry. Kabir and Sanjay pulled him away from Jhanvi.

Kab: Don't touch her and that is your punishment.

San: Jhanvi don't let him come near you or better come and stay with us for some days.

Isha: I like this punishment. 

Akh: you too Isha ?

Isha shrugged smiling at him and Akhil gave a sad face looking at Jhanvi. She pinched his cheeks while the other three gasped at her action.

Jha: Leave him my dear brothers. Please lets forgive this time. Next time if he does something then I will sure come with you.

Kab: Just for you Jhanvi and yes next time don't show him mercy.

Akh: And that is not going to happen so don't day dream. 

Jha: Now, enough all of your dramas and listen to me. I m going to meet Ram beacuse of you all yesterday I could not even meet his fiance or wish him. I owe an apology to him so I m going to meet him now.

Akh: Good Jaan, come on I will drop you on way to office. We are not like these lazy geese and lets look after our work.

San: We will come too and Jhanvi introduce us to your friend today.

Isha: Yeah, I will get ready. Lets go out for lunch.

Kabir, Sanjay and Isha hified and left the study and Akhil, Jhanvi stood looking at their disappearing figure.

Akh: More than anything I should apologize to him so lets meet. Now come on lets get ready.

Jha: I will get ready. You wait.

Akh: you know I can help .....I mean I will select your costume.

He pulled her holding waist but Jhanvi pushed him and ran out to their room. Isha informed Kamala to handle Sheela in her room until they leave and Kamala called Sheela to her room.