Chapter- 63

Recap: Jhanvi arrives at penthouse to take care of Kamala. Liya's project gets called off when she arrives drunk at the shooting spot.

**********************

Jhanvi was searching for his shirt in the closet and Akhil stood behind her, his front grazing her back. Jhanvi halted in what she was doing and froze in place, her eyes shut when his breathe hit her nape. Akhil raked his fingers through his hair and took a deep breathe.

Akh: Angel, will you talk to me ? Please di.....Talk to me, call my name...if you want hit me, punch me, punish me by any means but please talk to me. I can bear anything and lose anything or anyone but not your silence towards me and the distance between us. It was you and will always be you in my life. Please trust me Jaan....Give me one chance.. I swear to keep us safe from everyone.

He snaked his arms around her waist and gently pulled her back to lean on his chest. Jhanvi shed tears in silent while her body felt a soothing relief in his embrace. Jhanvi leaned back with her head on his chest and he wiped her tears with one hand and caressed her hair with other hand.

He kissed her hair and rested his temples with hers. She bit her lips that trembled out of crying in silent.

Akh: shhhh, calm down my angel. I m here with you. 

Jha: I just wish to stay alone for the rest of my life. I don't want my broken self to disturb and spoil anybody's life or family. It will be better for everyone s...so...so...p.pl...please..le...let......me..g....go

Akhil turned her to face him and immediately crashed his lips on her holding her close to him. His tears mixed with hers as he kissed her fervently. He pulled back when she lacked air to breathe and nuzzled into her neck peppering kisses.

Akh: Don't say those words ever again. I m not letting you go from me.

He lifted her swiftly and locked her on the wall between his hands..

Akh: If you think that I need to know the pain you went through all these years then give all those pain to me and lets equal it but after that no more running away from me Is it ok ?

Jha: I don't want anyone to live a life like me....Do you know the pain I went through all those days when I lived with the fake face with you ? No wife will do that her husband but I did that to you. Have you ever realised until now that you lived with a fake face for all those months.

Akhil traced her cheeks where she had the prosthetic with his knuckles.

Akh: You have a scar or not that doesn't matter. I fell for these eyes and the pure heart of yours which only knows to love everyone inspite of who are they and what they do to you. To me, you are the most beautiful woman and that will not change even when we turn old. 

Uyirae uyirae unaivida edhuvum
Uyril peridhaai illayadi
Azhagae azhagae unaivida edhuvum
Azhagil azhagaai illaiyadi

Unnakul paarkiren
Ulladhai solgiren
Unnuyir serndhida
Naan vazhi paarkiren

Kannazhagae perazhagae
Penn azhagae ennazhagae

He kissed her cheeks and she pushed him to leave from there.

Akh: Jaan, we need your presence in office. We need to start finalizing the designs and appoint housewives whom we have selected. Lot of works are pending.

Jha: I don't think it would be appropriate to work at the same place anymore. So you should get alternate for me.

Akh: There is no alternate for you angel. And all the idea was proposed by you so we don't have option now. Once Granny feels better you can join back to continue the project.