Chapter - 44

P.S: Next update will be published only after the two chapters of today reaches the votes as usual.👿

Recap: Ram introduce Vishal as his fiance. Jhanvi is confused in moving on life with Akhil or waiting for Sheela to accept them.

*****************

Jhanvi kept staring at Akhil who had just came out of shower and water droplets was dripping from his forehead and from above his chest. He was just in his tracks and her palm rested on his bare chest. Akhil was lost deep in her eyes which appeared entirely with different emotions in it. Her hair was tied in a messy bun held by clutch and he removed it making her hair fall freely. 

Jhanvi turned to leave but he caught her hand and pulled her close to him. She dashed on him and both fell on the bed with Jhanvi above Akhil. Her hair fell covering her face. He removed the hairs and tuck behind her ear and kissed her ear lobe.

Jhanvi shut her eyes and her hold on his shoulder tightened. He rolled her and hovered on her. He peppered kisses on her face slowly and finally pecked the corner of her lips. She tilted her head when he sucked on her pulse. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and smooched her nape.

He pulled back and kissed her forehead before leaning and capturing her lips in a sensational kiss. Jhanvi wrapped her hands around his neck as they kissed. His hands reached her shirt and undid the buttons and without breaking the kiss he removed her shirt and shortly the bra joined the shirt on the floor. They broke the kiss when they were knocked out of air and he kissed her sternum and his hands fondled on her bosoms before latching his lips on her hard peaks. He continued his assualt on her body. She was completely under his spell and he was lost in her. Jhanvi was biting he lips controlling the moan and he gave gentle bite on her waist.

Akh: Say my name Jaan, I want to hear all your screams.

His hoarse and huskey voice did sommersault in her stomach and she let go of her control and voiced his name.

His name in her huskey and low voice made him go crazy and caught her neck and kissed her fervently. She could feel his boner on her stomach. Like any other day when he could not control Akhil tried to move away after pecking her forehead but Jhanvi stopped him and pulled him towards her. He groaned and ruffled his hair holding back his desires.

Akh: Venam di, idhu podhum innaikku idhukku mela pona ennala control panna mudiyadhu. (No, This is enough for today and if I continue then I will not be able to control myself )

Jha: Unna yaru control panna sonnadhu. ( Who told you control now )

Akhil saw her with wide eyes and she was looking at his chest. Her already flushed face now turned complete red in shy and he started pecking her lips gently but did not deepen the kiss.

Akh: Can you repeat again angel. Did I hear correctly ?

Jha: Golden words are not repeated 

Akh: Oh then I did not hear what you said so lets sleep.

He tried to move next to her but she caught his mustache and he winced in pain.

Jha: Unna yaru da control panna sonnadhu....

Akhil smiled and caught her hand and kissed her wrist.

Akh: Jaan, do you have any wish about how our first time should be ?

He asked her still pecking every inch of her body.

Jha: 

Ondra renda aasaigal
Ellaam sollavae orr naal podhumaa
Anbae...iravai ketkalaam...
Vidiyal thaandiyum...
Iravae neelumaa