Chapter - 5

Recap: Akhil seeks his friends help to fine the true side of Liya.

***************

" A suspicious mind will see evidence of poison wherever it looks "

Like a tiny bit of poison in a vessel of milk, Akhil's little suspicion on Liya's character and attitude made him suspect her in everything. 

When Liya failed to reach Akhil on his mobile she called Sheela and convinced her to make Akhil meet Liya on a dinner date. Sheela called Kabir and got Akhil online. She forced him to meet Liya for a dinner date.

Liya messaged the location to Akhil and made a special arrangement on a beachside resort. She made a cozy arrangement with mattresses, cushions, pillows, candles, flowers and a small table to have dinner.

She was dresses in a thin strap top and short skirt. After the spoilt lunch meet Liya sensed changes in Akhil and her friends corrupted her mind that Akhil may stop the marriage. Now Liya wanted Akhil back and she was determined to make him hers by hook or crook. She wanted the marriage to happen at any cost. If she had to seduce him, she was ready to do that.

Akhil arrived at the location but his face was completely grumpy when he saw the arrangements. Liya ran to him and held his arm and walked to the arrangements.

Akhil: what is this Liya . Why did you arrange here ?

Liy: Come on Akhil, we are just a week before marriage and I wanted to have a special dinner with you nothing else. We never had a romantic date so far so a memory before marriage. A time only for us just you and me. Now lets have dinner.

She served food for both and Akhil was eating very little as he was feeling very uncomfortable in this set up. They have been dating for six months but he never crossed his limits or took her on cozy dates like this. They usually meet at restaurants, go movies and their extreme point was kissing on cheeks. Akhil never took beyond it may be he did not love her that stopped him from proceeding further.

Liy: Akhil, if you are upset with me please I m sorry baby. We have been together for a year and we are getting married in a week. Lets leave the differences aside and focus on our happiness. We are yet to decide our honeymoon. I wanted to plan a lot with you.

Akhil: We will plan Liya, now lets finish dinner and leave. Its getting cold here.

Liya kissed his cheeks and hugged him holding his waist.

Liy: Don't worry, I m here with you to warm up. After all we will be husband and wife very soon. 

Liya closed the gap to kiss him on his lips but Akhil's mobile rang saving the moment. Akhil saw the caller was Kabir.

Akhil Mv: Life la first time nalladhu panra da nee. ( First time in his life he has done a good)

Akhil stood and walked towards the shore speaking on the call. Liya followed him and hugged him from behind. She pulled down the straps of her top and moved to his front circling her hands around his neck. She traced his jawline as he kept speaking.

Akhil: Oh my god, don't worry Kabir, I m coming now. Stay strong nothing will happen to Robin.

Seeing his face in tension Liya was little upset that he might leave.

Akhil: Liya, Robin is serious. I need to go now. Sorry will see you later.

Before she could respond Akhil left from there and left a huge sigh as he drove towards Kabir's apartment. His friends were already waiting for him.

Kabir: What happened man ?

Akhil: Where is Robin ?

Kabir: Nothing to worry doctor said he is fine. Just food allergy. But why are you suddenly interested in my neighbour dog's health ?