Chapter - 83

Recap: Liya inform Jhanvi the reason for Naren's vengeance against Akhil. Akhil and Kabir find a man being suspicious and try to get him.

*******************

Akhil and Kabir reached the resort and informed the HR to get the details of the man whom they encountered sometimes back. Meanwhile Kabir called a few employees who were working and enquired them about the man showing his photo to them. HR informed them that he has been working in the electrical department and he had stayed long last night.

Akh: Call everyone from the electrical department now. Lock the gates and no one is allowed to leave the premises. Call the police and tell them to trace him. We need him at any cost.

Kabir called the security and locked all the gates and HR called all the workers from electrical department to the meeting room where Akhil was waiting.

Akhil showed them the photo of the man to all of them.

Akh: Does any one know him and his whereabouts ? Did you find any of his activity suspicious please let me know.

Everyone denied of knowing him personally except for one person who hung his head and did not meet Akhil's eyes. Akhil dispered everyone and before that particluar person could leave he blocked him and shut the door.

Akh: Who is he and what was his plan ?

Man: Sir, I don't know what you are talking about. I don't even know him.

Akh: Ohh right, I m sorry for suspecting you. I thought may be you know about him and you will reveal his plans to us but you are an innocent soul.

Akhil removed his blazer and rolled his sleeves to his elbow. He sat on the table and took a cigarette and started puffing it and blew the smoke on his face.

Akh: I have chain of hotels and resorts in my country and few in other countries too. So may be you should have thought that I m a gentleman and very disciplined businessman but I m an arrogant racer and aggressive human who will never watch some rogues and bastards trying to destroy what is mine.

Akhil kicked him and locked him holding his hand behind his back on the floor and punched him on his face.

Akh: Just 5 second and I want every information else you will turn into a fertilizer for my garden over here.

Man: Sir, sorry please leave me. I will tell everything.

Akh: Smart go ahead...

Mna: Sir, I don't know who he is but I saw him roaming unneccessarily and speaking to a man in the interiors team. They used to speak often and when I asked them they said of being friends but they did not look like friends. 

Akh: Now show me the man whom he was speaking with.

Kabir tied his hands behind and dragged him to the interiors team and pushed him infront of them. The man walked across them searching for the man and when he saw him, he informed Kabir. Before Kabir could grab that man's collars he pushed Kabir and started running away. When he reached the door a strong punch landed on his face which made his nose and mouth bleed. Akhil walked in wiping his hands in a handkey.

Other workers were dismissed and Akhil put a knife on his throat.

Akh: Don't waste my time and tell me who are you and what were you doing in my resort. Who sent you ?

Man: I don't know anything. You are mistaking me.

Akhil groaned and made a cut on his arm and he started bleeding.

Akh: It won't take a second for me to slit your throat. Just tell me and I will let you go this instant.

Man: Sir, I don't know who he is but he gave me money to spoil the opening ceremony by letting the chandelier fall at the right time so that your license will be cancelled for being careless and also he made sure that all the electric circuits will have short circuit and all the electrical and electornic appliances will burst due to high and impulsive current.