Chapter - 27

P.S: Next update will be after reaching the regular votes for both chapters updated today.

Recap: Akhil takes Jhanvi to temple.

*******************

Isha was watching TV in the living and Kamala was munching a bowl of snacks with fresh juice. when they heard the sound of the car tyres creeching Isha rushed to the door and saw Sheela has returned from the ladies club. She immediately made an alert to Kamla who in turn moved to her room and laid on the bed.

Isha pretended to be on a call when Sheela entered and Isha closed her mobile with her palm and walked close to Sheela.

Isha: Mom, Granny is not well and has not ate anything from afternoon. I was by her side until now but I have a call with my project team and I need to attend this call please stay by granny until I come back or please stay by her side until she sleeps. I already gave her tablet. Please mom..bye

Isha without waiting for her replying went to her room and shut the doors. 

She: I just returned and I m tired. Why should I get stuck with problems like this always. 

Before she could think or speak she heard Kamala calling Isha so Sheela walked to her room and saw Kamala lying on the bed with a worried face.

Kam: Sheela, are you back, please give me a leg massage. I could not tolerate the pain.

Sheela sat next to Kamala and started pressing her legs. Meanwhile Akhil stopped the car and Jhanvi opened the door and took quick strides to escape him. She reached their room and locked herself in the washroom.

Jha Mv: What did he mean by punishment and his lyrics were had double meaning. God, What will I do now ?

Akhil came to their room and sat on the bed after locking the door. He saw the washroom door shut and smiled knowing the reason behind it.

Akh: How long you will be in the washroom sweet cheeks, You have to come out.

Jha: He is correct. I can't stay for long inside and have to face him. 

She took long breathes and opened the door. She tried to move past him to the closet but he caught her wrist and pulled her to his lap and hugged her waist. His fingers were drawing circles on her bare waist while he sang.

Sondhakkaaran naan thaanae
Thottu paakka koodaadhaa       ( Thamara poovukkum thannikkum ennaikkum song )

He inhaled the fragrance of the jasmine flowers on her hair. He twisted her and placed her on the bed and hovered on her burying his face in the crook of her neck. 

Akh: Ready for the Punishment Jaan so that next time you will not speak or even think low of yourself.

Jha: I won't repeat it Akhil, please don't punish me.

Akh: What punishment did you think Angel, like I will beat you ? Baby girl I will make you scream my name from the pleasure I will give you and I promise you will not be able walk nor speak for atleast two days. 

Jhanvi involuntarily moaned when he sucked on her pulse while he smiled for knowing her sweet spot.

Akh: You look beautiful Jaan that I want to take you right now and make you mine completely. But I will not do it and wait for you to be ready for that. Can I take a little of you until then please....?

Jhanvi was in no mind to deny and she herself wanted more atleast a little like he asked and nodded her head in approval. He pinched her waist and she knew the reason and mumbled yes Akhil slowly.