Chapter - 45

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi have their first intimacy.

*********************

Akhil and Jhanvi were enjoying their life to the fullest. Though Akhil was held up with lot of works in his office he never failed to return home early. They had their breakfast and dinner together every day and Jhanvi would pack his lunch for him. They were enjoying their life being all lovey dovey.

Akhil badly wanted to go for honeymoon but his new projects that lined made worse to spoil the plans and they decided to go once he settled all his new projects that were about to start. 

One month rolled by and Sita along with Ram visited them twice and spend day time with Jhanvi and once Akhil returned from office they had dinner together and returned to their home.

Isha returned to Canada to complete her final year projects and she was about to return after her exams which were getting completed in 15 days. Everyday Isha and Jhanvi spoke and shared their days happenings.

Sheela was still the same and she was speaking with Liya now and then to brain wash her. Chakravarthy least cared about her. Akhil spoke to his father daily and he missed his mother and her love. Everyday he prayed that she would change and accept him and Jhanvi.

Kamala returned to her native and promised to visit for Akhil's birthday. 

Akhil gifted a laptop to Jhanvi and she was doing her desgning job as well as her consultant as business analyst.

Six months had passed with their marriage and Akhil, Jhanvi was feeling blessed to have each other and felt contented. 

Sita visited Jhanvi and brought all favourite sweets ad snacks for Jhanvi and Akhil. Jhanvi hugged her and took her to the living and they settled. Jhanvi informed Banu to get coffee for her mother and they started chatting. Once Banu left Sita caught Jhanvi's hands and smiled at her.

Sita: Jhanvi now tell me, what is the thought that is troubling you ?

Jha: You always read my mind maa. I m just thinking if should tell Akhil about me. Its already been six months and I m still holding my secrets from him. Once he promised that he will wait until I myself tell him about me and later he never brought that topic but I m feeling gulity of hiding from him.

Sita: If you feel like saying and then do it. Its your life Jhanvi don't worry about anyone.

Jha: Should I speak to Kamini madam before I do that ?

Sita: I m sure she won't stop you this time. Still if you want just speak to her.

Jha: What if she wanted me to wait until Liya get married ?

Sita: Then may be let Akhil know but we shall request him not to disclose to anyone else until she gets married.

Jha: I think this should be ok. Then I will find the right time to tell him everything.

By evening Akhil returned home very happily and saw Sita and Jhanvi in the living. He laid on the couch and kept his head on Sita's lap. she caressed his hair fondly. 

Jhanvi felt very happy to see their bonding and she knew he missed Sheela badly and is yearning for her love. 

Jha Mv: Will sheela aunty change and accept us if she knows about me completely ?

Sita: Jhanvi go get some tea for Akhil. He must be tired.

Jha: So what is the reason you are so happy today ?

Akh: Jaan, we had quoted for a tender which would get huge profit and ours is selected in top 5. Now we need to prepare our special designs and if we crack this deal our business will hit the market.