Chapter - 88

Recap: Liya gets the file which had the details of Naren's parents

******************

Jhanvi entered the closet to grab clothes after bathing but she felt someone's presence in the room. She tiptoed and tried to call someone but before that a huge hand dragged her from behind and shut her mouth.

Jhanvi closed her eyes feeling the relief and kissed the palms and the next moment she bit the palms. She chuckled and saw Akhil waving his hand in pain.

Akh: Ratchasi ya di nee. Ippadi kadikure ?

Jha: You scared me to death in a moment and now you are complaining me is it. You never informed me about your arrival and upon that you were trying to scare me. Sleep on the couch tonight and that is the punishment.

Akh: I would have missed this welcome from you if I had informed you already. See now you are already for me fresh and beautiful as always.

Jha: Prevert...go refresh first. baby might wake up from sleep. Before that get bathed else you are not touching her with those dirty hands after travelling for so long.

Akh: Give me a dirty kiss then I will do all the work as you say. I have returned after these many days and you are making me wait already. Bad Mrs. Akhil. You underestimated me so get ready for.....

He moved near her ears and whispered "daddy" sending chill through her spines and pecked her lips before rushing to the washroom.

Akhil was holding the baby in the living and others were watching him speaking to the baby with adoration.

Akh: Have you decided the date for the naming ceremony angel ?

Jha: hmm yes Akhil. Four days to go and I have informed Ram and Sanjay anna to make arrangements for it. We need to buy dress for our angel and before that we need to decide on a name. I have shortlised some and you decide from it.

Akh: Only dress is it ? Nothing else for my princess ? Too bad mommy. We will go shopping and buy jewels, toys for her.

Jha: I want something important for the ceremony but you need to be calm for that and listen to me.

She took the baby from him and gave her to Kamala and dragged Akhil to their room.

Kam: nowadays she is doing something very seriously behind our back. Even now she has planned something big. Not sure whats going on.

Isha: Whatever she does will the well being of everyone so we need not worry granny. Just chill let them come back and we will know what she was asking for.

Jhanvi made Akhil sit on the couch and she sat down taking his hands in hers.

Akh: Hey your actions are creating too much curiosity. Just tell me straight what do you want. Afterall I could get anything for you from anywhere in this world.

Jha: I want Sheela aunty to be in the ceremony Akhil.

Akhil gritted his teeth and yanked his hands from her hold and tried to get up but she stopped him in place and cupped his face.

Jha: Akhil, I know you are hurt from whatever she did but just don't forget she is your mother and she doesn't deserve this punishment.

Akh: Jaan did you forget how badly she hurt you, how cruelly she planned to separate us. How sure are you that she will accept our baby and not hurt her. I can't bear anyone hurting you or our baby anymore Jaan. It will be better we are like this and are you not happy with me and others with you. 

Jha:  She did everything out of love she had for you. I believe she must regretting everything now. Isha needs her mother Akhil, uncle is feeling all alone. He had shared so many years of life with her. Our angel needs everybody's blessing and Sheela aunty is her grandmother and I want her presence that day. Please...

His Angel in Disguise (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara