Chapter - 50

Recap: Akhil knocks out the IT head for going behind his back. Akhil informs to arrange Jhanvi's cabin next to his.

******************

Akhil was in his room with Kabir and Sanjay as they spoke to the commissioner over the call.

Commissioner: Akhil sir, we have given him cold treatment and the only information we got is the same as you told. He seem to know nothing about the person who contacted him.

Akh: How about the call history did you check on it ?

Comm: Yes sir, I had personally appointed a trustable person and did a complete check on his social media accounts and also check all his call history. The person must be smart. She had spoke to him via internet and that too she must be well trained in online hacking because we could not find the IP. It was jumping across the world.

Akh: Looks like I m under estimating my enemy. Any way just keep working and if you get to know any other information just let me know.

After the call with commissioner Akhil informed Sanjay to call their personal investigator to work on this and to provide every details to him happened so far to which Sanjay nodded in acceptance.

Akh: Its better to keep my marriage secret until we find the person behind this. What if she or he cause any trouble to her ?

Kab: Anyhow you have decided to keep lowkey for some months so don't worry.

Once Kabir and Sanjay left Akhil turned on the one way blinder to see Jhanvi who was busy with her team discussing about the designs they had submitted her. She still had the mask on her face and none had seen her face yet.

Akh: How do I break your walls angel ? Come forward and I will be by you holding your hands through everything and lets face together.

He was busy in his discussions with the US client on the progress of the construction of resort over there. Earlier he had informed Mayuri to arrange a meeting with all the team heads to discuss about the new project.

Mayuri sat in her collecting new ideas to impress Akhil in the meeting. She saw Jhanvi entering Akhil's room and her anger rose to its peak. Jhanvi was the only person other than Kabir and Sanjay who stayed longer in Akhil's room and Mayuri noticed it from day 1 when Jhanvi joined the office.

Soon Akhil came out followed by Jhanvi as they moved towards the conference room where everyone was settled already. When Mayuri was about to sit next to Akhil to take notes on the meeting, Akhil pulled the chair for Jhanvi to sit next to him and Mayuri sat next to Jhanvi. Kabir and Sanjay were seated on other side of the table facing Jhanvi. Akhil started his conversation.

Akh: As you all know the agenda behind this meet I would like to hear the inputs from you that would pave way for quick production and better way to achieve the targets provided we have too much of business to handle already.

May: Sir, we shall open up new factory in the outskirts where the investments will be low and we can we can use the money to install the machines. We can hire temporary staffs were we can afford only salary rather paying for a permanent employee.

Akh: How feasible do you think that will work ? We will have orders through out the year until the contract ends for 5 years. What if they back out since the job is temporary ?

May: We can get them into contract or best we can hire them on probation period.

Akh: That is absurd Mayuri. We cannot use them for our convenience in the name of probation. Your idea will throw the reputation of CK fashions into pit.

There were many ideas from the team and shortly Ram joined the meet as official consultant for CK Fashions and was introduced to everyone.

Akh: Does the designing team have inputs to get more of the best designs. Do we need any recruitment ?