1 Rebirth

In the dark night, on the vast pile of gravel, the wind blew in waves, raising the dust on the ground.

"Cough, cough..." Xiao Mu was choked and kept coughing, looking up at the boundless darkness with a look of despair.

Where the hell is this? Why does it seem like it will never end.

Had it not been for the feeling of exhaustion so profound, he almost suspected he was dreaming.

After walking for a while, he was so exhausted that he stumbled on a rock and fell to the ground. He felt a strong sense of dizziness, and he closed his eyes suddenly.

After an unknown amount of time, a voice came from the top of his head, and the voice became louder and louder. His eyelids moved, he tried his best to turn over, his face was facing the sky, and he opened his eyes with a sigh of relief.

A white spot gradually approached, and the light became brighter and brighter. He could see it clearly. It was the light on the plane.

Although, he had never seen such a plane - all black, oval, like an alien aircraft in a movie.

The 'plane' got closer and closer, and finally hovered not far away, and two men in dark green military uniforms jumped down and ran towards him.

The familiar color reassured him, he let out his last breath and fainted.

"God, so petite, shouldn't he be a guide?" The tall man was shocked.

"It's an ordinary person." The short man squatted down to check and breathed a sigh of relief.

Hearing the words, the tall man bent down and carried a cloth bag on his shoulders: "It scared me to death. I thought it was a guide. Since it's an ordinary person, it's better to just throw it in the hospital."

When Xiao Mu opened his eyes again, The sky was bright, he squinted subconsciously, and it took a while to get used to it.

This is a mainly white room, it should be a hospital, he came to this conclusion after looking around for four weeks.

At this time, the door was pushed open, and a man who was at least 1.85 meters tall and wearing a white coat walked in.

When the man saw his eyes open, he sneered, "Wake up when you wake up, you are not a delicate guide, why are you still lying down?"

Xiao Mu didn't understand what 'guide' meant, but the delicate still understood, some Embarrassed, he sat up and said, "I'm sorry..." The

doctor raised his hand to stop him: "Tsk, it's humming."

Xiao Mu was dumbfounded. There has never been a doctor with such a bad attitude in the hospital where he works. He is not afraid of being hurt by patients. Complain?

"You have a brain injury, and now I'm asking you - name?"

"Xiao Mu."

"Age."

"26." The

doctor glanced at him: "Where are you from?"

"Province A, City B." The

doctor took pity Looking at him: "Amnesia plus hallucinations, buddy, I really sympathize with you, so don't have a retro party if it's all right, isn't your mind clear?"

Xiao Mu was confused: Is it so sloppy? He has no amnesia and no fantasy! What do you mean by retro party?

"Doctor, are you mistaken, I didn't..." The

doctor raised his hand again to stop him, very neat and confident.

"We did a genetic test for you, oh, we didn't spy on your privacy, it's just that you don't have a terminal and you can't determine your identity, so I want to check your identity through genetics. Unfortunately, there is no result."

"But it's OK . I am sure, you are 17 years old now, as for the provinces and cities, tsk, I think, if my history has not been forgotten, it should be the division of the ancient earth."

Ancient earth? Xiao Mu swallowed, and subconsciously reached out to take the nuts from his pocket, and then moved for a while.

"Is this the hospital gown you changed for me?" So classical? There are some inexplicably familiar.

He immediately realized why the doctor said 'retro party'.

"You don't even remember what you're wearing—well, I understand that you're amnesia." The doctor rolled his eyes.

Xiao Mu was apprehensive, and stretched out his hands in front of him. It was a pair of white and slender hands, but they were very unfamiliar.

"Is there a mirror?" His hands were shaking, trying to keep his composure.

"That's the bathroom." The doctor raised his hand and pointed to the left.

He rushed into the bathroom like a whirlwind, and the doctor rolled his eyes again: "Don't worry, you're not disfigured, I said it's fine if you look like a guide, how can you even be stinky."

Xiao Mu ignored him, he stared blankly at the mirror in the mirror I pinched my face in disbelief, and the pain came instantly, not a dream!

He was no stranger to the characters in the mirror, even familiar.

It was the character of the game he played Jiansanli, Wanhua Chengnan, and even the clothes he wore were the school uniforms of Wanhua School.

Back then, he got an A in the college entrance examination, parked his character in the sea of ​​​​flowers in Wanhua Valley, and went offline wearing a school uniform - this is what he looks like now.

"I admit that you look good, but you've looked at yourself for so long, don't you think there's something wrong?" The doctor waited impatiently.

Xiao Mu came back to his senses, he was inexplicably reborn on the game character, and this place is probably not the previous world.

"I'm sorry," Xiao Mu felt uncomfortable and confused, "Where is this?"

"Imperial First Hospital," the doctor said, not going to talk nonsense, "the relevant departments will investigate you in the past few days, there is no problem A personal terminal will be re-issued for you."

"The treatment of amnesia and hallucinations is laborious and time-consuming. You have no money and cannot be treated for the time being." The

doctor paused: "By the way, the medical bills you need to pay now total 1,000. Three star coins, if you have no money, you need to do labor in the hospital, work half a day every day, and get paid one hundred star coins."

Xiao Mu breathed a sigh of relief, no matter how much, as long as he can make money, he looked at the hospital bed: "Can I live here?" The

doctor raised his eyebrows: "Do you like this ward? Of course there is no problem, the fee for 50 beds per night. Tomorrow morning First, go to the instrument room on the east side of the second floor to get the instrument, and someone will tell you about the work."

Xiao Mu wrote it down: "Thank you, what's your name?"

"Just call me Ximu." After Ximu finished speaking, he turned around and waved his hand. "The lunch robot will be delivered."

Xiao Mu was the only one left in the ward. He sat on the edge of the bed with a wry smile and looked down at the ancient costume on his body, feeling incredible.

The lunch was delivered by a half-human-high robot. He stared at it for a long time. The robot placed the lunch box on the shelf by the door and walked out the same way.

Holding the lunch box, he was surprised to find that the food was very good, including cabbage, tomatoes and meat.

I just don't know if it's his illusion, but it always feels a little awkward - a little different from the usual ones.

With chopsticks cabbage, the dull taste spread to the taste buds, he frowned, ate a piece of tomato again, the same kind of dull taste, and finally ate a mouthful of meat, the same kind of dull taste!

He thought desperately, he lost his sense of taste.

Adhering to the idea of ​​full stomach, he ate the whole meal.

After he was full, he was a little sleepy and was about to go to sleep when there was a sudden 'ding' in his head, followed by a mechanical sound.

[Congratulations to the master for activating the game system]

At the same time, the Sword Three game panel appeared in his mind, and the panel stayed in the skill interface column. He was familiar with every skill, but it was all gray.

In the game, if the skill is not learned, the icon is dark.

There are two kinds of minds in Wanhua Sect. Leaving the scriptures and changing the Tao is the milk mind, and the main increase of blood can also return to blue, and the wandering among the flowers is the attack mind.

At this time, the icon displayed on the panel is Li Jing Yi Dao. He is a thousand flowers who are fighting between the flowers and the Li Jing Yi Dao. He remembers that he had brushed the book before he went offline.

The reason why he remembered it so clearly was because the pendant he wanted came out of that time.

"How to activate the skill?" he asked tentatively in his mind.

[Click on the skill to have a description] Clean and neat mechanical sound.

Xiao Mu wondered, how to click?

He stared at the panel, only to find that the skills on the panel were not the same as the ones in the game. There were two rows, the first row was full of HP, and the second row was damage reduction and blue support.

On the far left of the first row is the most commonly used skill 'holding the needle', which is a continuous blood recovery skill.

He looked at it, and a line of words suddenly appeared on the 'holding needle' icon-continuous recovery of mental power, activation conditions: rescue mentally disordered patients 100, the current progress is 0.

What does mental disorder mean?

Soon, he understood what mental chaos was.

The next morning, he followed Ximu's instructions and went to the instrument room to get a therapeutic device and a walkie-talkie like a bluetooth headset.

After that, I kept following the room number stated on the walkie-talkie to go to the ward to treat the patient.

Many patients have extremely ferocious wounds, requiring at least twenty stitches on Earth. Here, hold the therapeutic apparatus to the wound, wait for five minutes, the wound will recover as before, and there will be no scars at all.

He finally understood why Ximu let him work directly without asking him if he would do it. He had the therapeutic apparatus in his hand, and if he learned to operate it once, it would be a fool's errand.

He came out of the ward, glanced at the house number, and said to the walkie-talkie: "The treatment of patient 303 is completed."

The voice of the hospital staff on the walkie-talkie sounded almost immediately: "Ward 118."

He was stunned, this was the first time today . A patient on the first floor.

He is currently on the third floor, so he did not take the elevator and took the stairs to the first floor, 113, 114. He followed the door while looking at the number.

"Bang..." A chair was suddenly thrown out of 115's room and flew straight in front of him, and the wind that formed lifted his long hair up.

Xiao Mu stared at the chair that had hit the wall ten meters away and was torn apart, his heart beating fast.

What a lot of strength, if he takes another step forward, his end will probably be the same as that chair!

"Grab him, sleeping pill, hurry up!" A roar came from 115.

It was Nishiki's voice.

He probed in and saw Ximu and two other people in white coats who were struggling against the bed. After a while, the man lay down limply.

He subconsciously took two steps in. It was strange that he seemed to be able to feel the pain of that person, and he had an inexplicable urge to help him.

"Didn't I hit you?" After settling the patient, Xilin went to the door and asked him.

"No," he glanced at the hospital bed, "what's the matter with him?" Mania?

"Mental confusion," Ximu shrugged, "The sentinel's little problem, just inject the guide agent, his control is too poor, add some sleeping pills to make him honest."

"Why are you here?" Ximu asked and answered by himself, " It must be too busy, it seems that the summer vacation is really a good day for the young sentinel to get injured!"

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, there are still good days for the injury? Hearing a term he didn't understand again, he couldn't help but ask, "What do

you mean by sentinel?" I

'll stay for a few days."

He glanced at the therapeutic device in Xiao Mu's hand: "Which room?"

"118." Xiao Mu was helpless, looking at Ximu's reaction, he knew that the question he asked was an idiot in this world.

"Just in time, I'll go too, talking while walking." Ximu waved to him, and he trotted to keep up.