25 Famous

Xiao Mu pulled the curtain with his right hand and looked at Lei Ao, who was undressing one by one.

Why is he here?

He finally waited until he went to school and moved into the school dormitory, thinking that he could stay away from Leo without having to maintain a mental barrier for a long time, but now, he is actually in the dormitory opposite him.

Leo took off his shirt, unbuttoned his belt, and was about to take off his pants, his hands moved for a while, and his eyes looked sharp at the opposite dormitory.

Xiao Mu awkwardly closed the curtains, blocking the sight of the two.

Leo wouldn't think he lived here on purpose and peeped at him?

Leo stared at the closed curtains and frowned heavily. He is really here, he is so weak, can he persist in this school?

He looked at the opposite floor and slammed the button by the window.

The window seemed to be covered with a layer of white fog in an instant, and it was not affected at all when looking out from the room, but the opposite side was white, and nothing could be seen.

Xiao Mu sat on the bed and inquired about the school dormitory arrangement.

Imperial Military Academy University Department and Higher Department share the campus, the north is the dormitory area, the northwest is the university department, and the northeast is the higher department.

There are 30 dormitories in total, and the original single, double and quadruple dormitories are divided equally.

Over the years, the occupancy rate of the quadruple dormitory has continued to decrease, and the supply of luxury single rooms is in short supply. Therefore, the 21 quadruple dormitories were demolished and then converted into single dormitories.

Today, there are only 30 single seedlings left in the four-person dormitory, and even so, it is not full.

The single-room dormitory is luxurious and large in size, which also makes the dormitory built in the future close to each other, especially the latest single-room and the last four-room.

Xiao Mu closed the terminal, thinking that it is no wonder that he is so close to the building opposite, no wonder that he is the only one in the dormitory now.

In addition, the economic conditions of the students in the school are also very good!

He woke up early the next day. His purpose was very clear. He was preparing to take the medicine department next year, so he sorted out the class schedule yesterday and had an introductory course on medical materials this morning.

After washing up and going downstairs, he followed the map to the cafeteria.

As he walked, he looked at the school floor plan on the terminal, and wanted to get familiar with the school as soon as possible. A gust of wind blew around him, he looked up, and saw a figure running in front of him.

What a perverted speed! He was amazed.

Along the way, people passed him one after another. He looked at the windy classmates and calmed down.

When he was about to reach the cafeteria, a tall, dark-haired sentinel suddenly passed him and stood in front of him.

He didn't expect that someone would suddenly block the way, he couldn't stop immediately, and bumped into the black-haired sentinel. He was about to retreat, and his waist was caught, and a joke came from the head: "A new student? Where do you want to go, I'll take you there. ."