8 Not too stupid

Xiao Mu walked out of the ward, rubbed his forehead, and asked in his head, "What will happen if the mental power is below a certain value?" Enter a protective coma and wake up naturally within 24 hours. 】

Xiao Mu wrote down these values. At this time, a room number was reported in the intercom. He stopped thinking about it and walked to the elevator.

After get off work at 6 o'clock, he swiped the temporary work card on the punch card. The next moment after swiping, the terminal vibrated and a message came in.

He looked at the newly added two hundred and fifty star coins in the account and smiled happily, of which fifty was the previous day's remuneration, deducting fifty for the bed fee.

When he went back, he spent five-star coins on the public aircraft. He felt a little distressed, but compared with the 50-bed fee, he felt that it was worth it.

After disembarking the aircraft, he positioned himself on the terminal and began to trot.

After running a kilometer, he stopped out of breath, this body is really too weak.

He used to be about the same size as Brother Hua, and he had no problem running five laps on the college playground, but it was two kilometers.

He was gasping for breath on his knees, feeling hopeless at the thought of nine kilometers left.

At this time, the sky was already a little dark, and if it went on like this, it would be dark in less than an hour.

It's a bit embarrassing to say, he is afraid of the dark! In the past, he would go to the hospital early to wait for night shifts, and he would not leave until dawn when he returned home.

What made him even more desperate was that he had no nuts in his pockets, and he had no sense of security.

He clenched his fist, pumped himself up, and continued to trot.

Soon, he couldn't take it anymore, his heart seemed to pop out of his chest, his face was hot, and his hands and feet were cold.

[Alarm alert, physical strength is about to be less than 10%, below 10%, hands and feet are weak and weak. 】

It may be that after the questioning, the system gentleman said it completely this time.

Xiao Mu smiled bitterly. Now his stamina is still twelve. Even if it is not lower than 10%, he doesn't have much energy.

Depressed, he sat down on the roadside flower bed, and then began to check the nearby hotels, there was only one military hostel.

He rested for ten minutes and walked to the guest house, secretly hoping that it would be open to the public and not too expensive.

He walked very slowly, fortunately, the hostel was not far away, and after ten minutes, he looked at the door of the hostel.

Is this... such a gorgeous and cool building really called a 'hostel'? Better than the previous five-star hotels.

He hesitated, in this kind of place, his two hundred and fifty star coins are not enough.

He thought about it and decided to ask. If it was too expensive, he could try to live in the staff's dormitory. He took a step and his body froze.

He turned around, and the familiar black aircraft landed slowly. After a while, Leo jumped off the aircraft, followed by two people behind him.

One of them walked side by side with Leo, both of them were wearing military uniforms, with one star and one olive branch on their shoulders, and the latter one had a three-star streak on their shoulders.

Leo led the Major General of the Fifth Army to the guest house: "You are the first to come, and the rest of the Army will arrive tomorrow. We will discuss the details tomorrow .

"

Leo was completely rude, stopped and looked at Xiao Mu.

The major general didn't care, he followed his line of sight, looked at Leo playfully, and led the adjutant into the guest house.

Lei Ao strode towards Xiao Mu, and he looked at him with judgment: "You follow me?"

Xiao Mu waved his hands again and again: "No, you look down on me too much, and besides, I got here before you."

"Yes," Leo looked at him with a sullen expression, and felt that he looked down on him too much, "Here you deliberately guard me, want to see me?"

Xiao Mu's mouth twitched, and he had no energy: "No, I don't I know you'll be here."

This person thought of him as an infatuated stalker, he explained: "I returned from the hospital and got off the public aircraft... I can't run anymore, I want to find a place to rest."

Leo didn't even put on his disgusting expression.

"It is forbidden to build a public flight station within 10 kilometers of the military management area. As far as I know, there is a flight station 10 kilometers away from your apartment. It is less than two kilometers away from here."

Xiao Mu embarrassed: "You are right.

" So, if you run two kilometers, you can't stand it?" Leo scoffed, "You really set my lower limit for weak chickens."

Xiao Mu stared at him and couldn't help saying, "I want to be as physically strong as you. , I'm also very helpless!"

Lei Ao frowned and said sternly: "Sophistry, even if it is me, the initial physical fitness is only A-, if you exercise hard since childhood, even if you don't get D, at least it is E+."

1000 to 2000 is E+, and now he only has 100.

Xiao Mu is very innocent, he only came to this world, where is there a chance to exercise from childhood to adulthood.

"The weak have never been weak, but they have never worked hard, and their ability is still extremely poor," Leo said with a serious face. "This kind of person likes me, I feel disgusted."

Xiao Mu looked at him in surprise, he thought he had been I hate him just because he is weak.

It turned out to be because he thought he was weak and didn't work hard.

But what does he mean by that? How does he feel about people who like him, he is not interested!

"I'll do more exercise in the future," Xiao Mu looked earnestly and looked at him expectantly, "Are you going back to the community? Can you take me for a ride?"

Lei Ao said: "You'd better do what you say and keep up."

Xiao Mu nodded quickly and happily got on the aircraft.

He quietly glanced at Leo who was sitting on the other side. He was really handsome. Although his mouth was poisonous, he actually had a good heart.

Leo opened his eyes in a flash, and he hurriedly tilted his head out of the window, pretending to look at the scenery.

Leo hummed softly, and said he didn't like him, but he obviously liked him, so he actually peeked at him.

He thought, Lao Tzu's charm is great.

Xiao Mu thought about it all night and made a decision. The next morning, he asked for leave to learn to fly the aircraft through the terminal teaching video.

Facts have proved that something that a five-year-old can drive is really hard for him, and he learns it in less than an hour.

The driver of the aircraft is very easy, just select the destination, the system will automatically divide the route and drive automatically, and the driver only has to deal with special situations.

For example, cooperate with relevant departments to check, or there is a temporary malfunction of the aircraft ahead, which needs to be stopped halfway.

He spends most of his time learning traffic rules, which are fortunately simple.

The black track is the military track, the white track is the medical track, the green track is the civilian track, and the cyan track is the temporary aircraft track. Each color track has a different speed branch track.

When the system formulates the route, it will be integrated according to the routes of all citizens traveling at the same time to ensure that there will be no congestion.

Xiao Mu wrote down the main rules and went to the underground parking lot to drive Green's aircraft out.

He checked the price of the aircraft, and the cheapest one was 15,000, he couldn't afford it.

Thinking of Green, he was very helpless. In the morning, he forgot to send Cain the location. John immediately sent a message to ask where he was.

He immediately sent Cain the location, and at the same time re-emphasized that he was not Green, and asked him to send someone to find Green's whereabouts.

But only got one sentence: don't make trouble.

He was driving slowly around the community, and when he passed by Leo's house, he suddenly had a flash of inspiration. Leo was also a major general and a member of the military. He knew that someone had been arrested, so he shouldn't ignore it, right?

"Someone applied for a call." Suddenly, the aircraft bridge issued a reminder.

He was a little strange. He pressed the call button on the left side of the cockpit, and the opposite voice came immediately: "Please leave your position, I will land immediately."

He looked back and could only see the black glass. Press the next button, and the familiar black aircraft appears on the display.

"I'm sorry, I'll give up right away."

He awkwardly drove the aircraft to turn left, but he didn't dare to be too fast, and he was relieved when he landed at the door of the apartment.

"Button button..." Someone knocked on the glass on the left.

Xiao Mu turned his head and saw Leo standing outside, surprised that he would come to him.

He opened the door and jumped off the aircraft, looking at Leo suspiciously.

Lei Ao said: "It's not too stupid, but the speed is too slow. The free driving speed should not be less than 9 kilometers, otherwise it will cause a rear

-end collision." Xiao Mu said: "Well, I know that the slowest orbital speed is 9 kilometers." Here speed, in minutes.

Lei Ao raised his eyebrows: "Look, you can become better."

"You boy, do you think you are leading troops?" One person walked to Lei Ao's side and smiled at Xiao Mu, "Don't pay attention to him, He's used to leading soldiers, and going back and forth is the routine of adding sugar to a big stick."

Xiao Mu subconsciously stood up straight: "Master Marshal.

" Arnold, Leo's grandfather, double S sentinel.

Ren smiled and said, "Don't be nervous, what's your name? If I remember correctly, this is the Green's apartment. Are you Green's?"

Xiao Mu was overjoyed, realizing that this was a good opportunity, who could find someone faster than the marshal?

Just as he was about to speak, Lei Ao said: "Grandfather, the cross-group military exercise meeting is held today, you have to come."

Ren glanced at the time: "Let's go."

He said to Xiao Mu again, "Don't be discouraged, this kid has a low EQ. Pursue hard, if you can catch him, I support you."

Xiao Mu looked at the two who were leaving quickly, his face was speechless, what misunderstandings did your grandparents have towards me!

He glanced at Ren's apartment and felt incredible. He actually lived in the same apartment with the Marshal. However, he remembered the Marshal's Mansion, which was near the White Tower.

That's fine, he thought for a while, and decided to visit Ren in person after get off work, tell him about Green, and ask him to help investigate.

He was worried that it would be impolite to arrive too late, so he took the time to check the internal communication of Ren's apartment and made an appointment in advance. Ren's voice sounded very happy.

The work in the afternoon went very smoothly, and his mental strength recovered a lot. He found a chance to treat five people, and the progress of holding the needle increased again.

However, since the total mental power has exceeded 4,000 and reached C rank, the speed of unblocking is only half of the previous time after each treatment of a patient.

He thought that the upgrade of the game in the past would be more difficult the further back he went, which was not surprising.

After get off work, he landed the aircraft at the entrance of Green's apartment, and then walked to Ren's apartment.

Before he reached the door, he felt a very painful feeling.

It is more uncomfortable than seeing any mentally disordered patient in the hospital.

The author has something to say:

Leo: not too stupid

Xiao Mu: ╭(╯^╰)╮ smart