15 Spiritual Counseling

Xiao Mu thought to himself that Leo must not be allowed to send someone to look for him. If any clues are found, the possibility of him being exposed is too great.

He showed a puzzled expression: "I heard that Jinta is very good, he is so powerful, Jinta will definitely be better for him, why should he avoid Jinta?"

Leoqi said: "Gorgeous cage, raising a group of Waste."

Seeing how he disliked Jinta, Xiao Mu felt relieved and said sincerely, "In this case, if his identity is revealed, he will be forced to stay in Jinta, do you think he will be happy?"

Leo wrinkled He frowned and suddenly glanced at him sharply: "You seem to be very reluctant to let me find him."

Xiao Mu's heart tightened, he wouldn't doubt him.

In the next second, Leo looked stunned: "Are you afraid that after I find my 100% guide, I won't even look at you again?"

"Cough, cough," Xiao Mu was startled by his brain circuit. After being stunned, he quickly waved his hand, "No no no, you are thinking too much, I am just thinking logically."

"Those who are dominated by the match rate are all trash," Leo hummed, holding up the medicine in his hand, "He can I need his help to make this medicine, I need his help."

His eyes turned to Xiao Mu's face: "Since you didn't speak for him because of me, are you connected? You help me contact him, I can promise that I will not reveal his identity to the public."

"No." Xiao Mu's heart was beating violently, he wanted to tell Leo the truth for a moment, but soon, he dismissed this idea, he could not take risks.

Lei Ao looked at his expression, Xiao Mu made a calm appearance, and after a while, Leo reached out his hand: "In this case, I will check it myself, and give me the rest of the medicine."

Xiao Mu lamented, what he just said was all in vain . , why do you want to check him.

"There are only nine," Xiao Mu didn't take the medicine, but looked embarrassed, "The people from the Pharmacy Research Institute will definitely find me tomorrow, I need to save at least one to explain to them."

He paused, his eyes suddenly lit up: "Also, don't you ask the price of this medicine? I didn't know the price before, the low-grade hemostasis powder was priced at 500, adhering to the concept of being an honest businessman, and knowing that there is no loss in selling The price of land is going up, but Chinese medicine can't lose any more."

He raised his wrist and pointed at the terminal: "My account balance is almost zero now, I'm very poor," he stared at him, "So, as you, Wouldn't they rob the poor of medicines, or buy them at a lower price?"

"Long-winded," Leo disliked, "The same E-level guide agent costs five thousand, I will give you the market price, you keep one, and the rest will be given to you. Me."

Xiao Mu was stunned: "Five, five thousand?"

"Is it too little?"

Xiao Mu felt that he might have underestimated the medicine he made. He didn't know much about the guides and relievers here, and the pricing was unfounded.

He thought to himself, the value of the E-level sentry's mental strength is 1000-1500, and the value of the E-level guide agent's recovery is probably this value.

For E-level sentinels, the E-level guide agent can make their mental power heal immediately, but the sentinels above E+ can only recover part of it, which is equivalent to relief.