39 Picking herbs

As soon as Xiao Mu's proposal was made, Zhao Sheng immediately understood what he meant, and was about to contact his subordinates to make arrangements when he received a communication from Gu Miao.

He didn't know what to say on the other side, his face was extremely ugly, he stood up, comforted softly, and after hanging up the phone, he rubbed his eyebrows: "I'm going back first, someone wanted to sneak into Zhao's house, and was caught in time, Miao Miao scared It 's here."

Xiao Mu was startled, and quickly asked, "Is he okay?"

"It's okay, just scared," Zhao Sheng walked out, hesitated for a while, "Are you sure you want to reveal the identity of the drug maker? You'll be dangerous."

Pharmacists will be admired, admired, and envied. The efficacy of the drug is too crazy, and the drug is far from enough, it is inevitable that people with bad minds will target the drug maker.

Xiao Mu also thought of this level and nodded. The current manager of the R&D department is Gu Miao. If he is not exposed, it is Gu Miao who is in danger.

Zhao Sheng said apologetically, "You guys are free, the improvement of the measuring instrument is very smooth, and the values ​​can be debugged in a few days."

Xiao Mu: "It's fine, just let me know when the time comes."

After Zhao Sheng left, Leo said to Xiao Mu: "Your identity has been exposed, it's not safe to continue to live in the school, right?"

Xiao Mu was hesitating, when Leo received the communication, and after hanging up, he said to him: "The military has received your news and is arranging a escort for you. "

Guardian?" Xiao Mu was speechless. "Don't you have to be so exaggerated? Does every guide have one?"

Leo shook his head: "You are a god-level guide, and your pharmaceutical ability is even higher than that of a senior pharmacist. The situation is special," he paused. After a while, "The Marshal wants to see you."

Xiao Mu got on Leo's black aircraft, and when he landed, he realized that he was not at the apartment, but at the castle-like Marshal's Mansion.

"The apartment was my grandfather's former residence. Because he had a mission, he had very little time to come back. Every time his grandfather was in a state of confusion, he would go to the apartment to rest for a while." Leo explained after jumping off the aircraft.

Xiao Mu was stunned, the two approached the hall, Ren sat on the stool facing the door, pretending to be angry: "You are so amazing, you have hidden everyone."

Xiao Mu greeted with a smile, and embarrassedly touched Touching his nose, "I'm sorry, I just don't want to go to the Golden Pagoda."

"Sit down, wait for the escort team recommended by each group army to come over, you can pick four yourself." Ren said.

Xiao Mu had a headache, and he didn't want people to follow him wherever he went: "Can you not? I'm not used to being followed by me."

Ren's face became serious: "You are the legendary god-level wizard who can make medicines that make spiritual power breakthroughs. , you are too precious, you must be kept safe."

Xiao Mu asked the doubts in his heart: "What is a god-level guide? I'm not, my mental power is only S-level!"

"The god-level wizard exists in legends. , with extremely high mental power, powerful treatment methods, and... the match rate with all sentinels above double A is higher than 90%."