40 Mental Damage

In the northeast of Jiuxing, a large hole was dug in the northwest corner of a rocky mountain, and a group of miners with weapons stood at the entrance of the hole.

In front of the miner stood a dark black humanoid mecha, and a tall sentinel jumped from the mecha. He had short hair and a fierce face. It was the star thief leader Jonathan in Leo's previous video.

His face was full of anger, and he said to the thin man who was holding his chest beside him: "Mitte, what should I do now? Wait a little longer, the imperial reinforcements will arrive."

"What's the hurry?" Covering half of his brows, he looked very gloomy, "The news has only been sent out. The Empire conducted a military exercise a few days ago, the nearest star, and it was only a few days after the end, and no one was there."

"The rest of the places rushed over at least three Hours, the people inside have been surrounded for three days, and they have no strength to come out. The smoke bomb you just threw will make them all unconscious within ten minutes."

He glanced at the time: "Ten minutes later, let your people knock people out. Tie them all out, especially Qian Yao."

Jonathan glared at him dissatisfiedly: "Why didn't you give me the smoke bomb earlier, but wasted three days here."

Mitt looked at him coldly: "Three days, you The talented person found all the transition points on the nine stars, you still have the face to say?"

"You!" Jonathan's chest heaved violently, took a step closer and looked at him fiercely, "Believe it or not, I can crush you to death in the next second. ?" Mitt showed a sneer

, his eyes gloomy: "You try? Let's see who will die first?"

One step, seeing the content of the message, his complexion suddenly changed.

"There is movement at the southern transition point," Jonathan stared at Mitt. "Don't you say that someone will come in at least three hours?"

Mitt sneered: "What are you afraid of? It's better to come, so as not to have to wait. , the mines have been transported away anyway."

"Do you know who's here? Leo Arnold!" Jonathan said while sending a message, "I promised you to grab the mine, and I sent a video for you to cover, what you do next, I'll do it first. Let's go."

He said that he was about to jump on the mecha, and was stopped by Mitt: "Wait, you are not curious why I deliberately attract reinforcements?"

Jonathan waved his hand: "Last time I was curious As a result, even after being caught in prison, I will do things for you after I escape. I don't want to be curious."

"If you can't get effective treatment, within ten days, you will be crazy, right?" Although Mitt asked, he said sure.

He didn't wait for Jonathan to answer, and continued: "You are preparing for the riot recently, and you are worried that the Yanxing Interstellar Police will find your trace, so you haven't paid attention to the news of the Yaoxing Empire?"

"The Yaoxing Empire has a new type of recovery mental power. The medicine, instant recovery without side effects, the best one, even if the S-class sentry is close to wandering or manic, eating five can be cured."

Jonathan immediately understood what he meant: "You want to use the remaining nine stars to guard Change of medicine for the army?"

Mite headed: "I was going to grab the mine and leave, but I didn't expect Qian Yao's ability to be good, and it took so long. But it's just right, if you leave early, you'll miss the news, it doesn't matter if they die, change Something just right."

"What do you want me to do?" Jonathan asked.

Mitt turned his chin toward the mine: "Ten minutes later, let your people go in, tie them up, and take them to the eastern jump point to negotiate." He paused and said why he wanted his help, "I'm alone, no It 's too convenient."

"You're not alone," Jonathan sarcastically, "don't you still bring a piece of trash?"

Mitt's face darkened instantly, Jonathan's back became cold, and he put away his mecha: "I Let people come over."

Leo's soldiers drove small military aircraft and moved forward very fast. Many people quietly sneaked behind the miners, knocked them out, and then changed into mining suits neatly.

Xiao Mu looked at the display screen and silently gave them a like, handsome!

"I got news from the miners that the riots mainly occurred in the northeast, where there is a red silver mine."

Leo frowned, red silver is the main material of advanced mecha, it is very precious, and it is difficult to collect, its accompanying Ore rock is flammable and explosive, and it has always been traditionally collected by hand.

Where there are red silver mines, thermal weapons cannot be used.

"There is a small starship in the east. It is located in the middle of the mountain and flat. There is electromagnetic interference around, so it cannot be approached.

"

One starship left 100 people, and the remaining 900 people were scattered in all directions of the nine stars, divided into nine teams, each team of 100 people was divided into 10 groups.

The captain of the first team heard the order and immediately conveyed it to the first team, and everyone in the first team gradually approached the stop of the small starship.

Ten minutes later, the real-time video screen from the captain of the first team in front of the command room suddenly flashed, and the next moment, it was completely black.

"Captain of the first team, please reply when you hear." Leo frowned and contacted the captain of the first team.

However, there was no response from the other side, as if it had quietly disappeared.

Xiao Muxin suddenly mentioned that it was fine just a moment ago, why did he suddenly cut off contact?

"Second team captain, I heard the reply."

"Major General." The second team captain's voice was brisk.

Leo looked at the video from the captain of the second team staying in the southeast, and his voice was serious: "The first team found a small starship in the east and lost contact when trying to get close. You bring someone to check the situation, if the situation is not right, withdraw immediately."

"... Yes." The captain of the second team was surprised for a moment and replied in a deep voice.

Five minutes later, the captain of the second team appeared not far before the captain of the first team lost contact. Leo stared at the screen and reminded: "Pause, what's wrong around?"

The captain of the second team released his five senses cautiously. He was stunned when he looked forward to the right, and subconsciously ran forward: "I see the captain of the first team."

"Stop!" Leo shouted.

The captain of the second team was stunned for a moment, then suddenly hugged his head and screamed, the picture that came from turned into a snowflake at the same time, and then turned black.

"Something caused communication interference," Xiao Mu recalled the scene when the screen disappeared. "The captain of the second team looks like...

he was under a mental attack." Much like.

As the victim of one of his two mental attacks, Leo was more aware of his reaction when he was attacked. He said: "I agree with you, there may be high-level spiritual people in Jiuxing."

He sent this message to each team: "Everyone, avoid the east and stabilize the miners everywhere. If the situation is not right, respond in time."

After the command, he looked at Xiao Mu: "You stay here, I'll go to the east."

"Major General, you can't take risks." Wood hurriedly said.

Leo opened the terminal, and there were Jonathan's photos and information: "Jonathan was the head of the notorious Nathan Star Thief a year ago. He was mainly active in the galaxies near Yanxing. He was released from Yanxing prison more than a month ago. Escape."

"According to the data, the highest mental power of the Nathan Star Thief Group is Jonathan himself, A-level, the mental power of the captain of the first and second teams is B+, with his ability, it is impossible for them to immediately lose their response. ...Especially when the captain of the second team is on the defensive."

Wood said: "They must have new people to join, the situation is unknown, and you can't take risks."

Leo scoffed: "If I go in danger, whoever goes will not be hit. trick?" He turned and walked out, "I want to see how capable a broken star thief group can be."

"Wait!" Xiao Mu looked at Jonathan who suddenly appeared on the screen, and hurriedly spoke up.

When Leo heard his voice, he turned back, and when he saw him pointing at the screen, his eyes moved over, and his face immediately became extremely ugly.

"Major General Leo, friends of the Empire, hello everyone."

Xiao Mu was stunned, and quickly opened the terminal. The first channel of the Empire's Interstellar Live Broadcasting Platform was exactly the same as the screen in the command room. Jonathan was actually broadcasting live!

Jonathan smiled grimly: "I'm Jonathan, I'm currently in Jiuxing, this..."

He grabbed Qian Yao's neck with his right hand and dragged him from off the screen into the screen, Qian Yao closed his eyes, like a cloth Like a doll, there is no ability to fight back.

Jonathan seemed extremely satisfied, his smile deepened: "This is Qian Yao, the commander of the Jiuxing garrison army, and there are some garrison soldiers behind me. I don't think you want to see them in a state of embarrassment."

"I am a peacemaker . "I'm not at all embarrassed," Jonathan looked directly at the screen, "Major General Leo, my request is very simple, exchange their lives with a thousand high-grade hemostasis powder."

He paused. Dun: "Oh, not only them, but also your subordinates. A thousand pieces are only more than 20 million. Their lives are much more expensive than this? I am very reasonable. I will give you enough time. Three hours later If the medicine is not available, I will kill one person in more than a minute." There was a

bloodthirsty light in his eyes: "Kill the newcomer first." The

newcomer is the one brought by Leo.

The voice fell, the screen disappeared, and the situation near each team leader was re-displayed.

The command room was so quiet that even the sound of breathing could be heard. Leo had never been threatened by such a dazzling light, and he was about to explode with anger.

He undid the two buttons on the top of the uniform and clicked the screen: "Isn't it arrogant, I won't kill you!" He strode out, stopped after two steps, turned his head to Wood and said, "It must be guaranteed. Xiao Mu is safe."

Seeing his furious appearance, Wood quickly gave a military salute: "Yes, Major General, you are alone..."

Lei Ao ignored him and looked at Xiao Mu with a softer look in his eyes: "Don't be afraid, wait for me to come back."

Xiao Mu's lips moved, but he didn't say anything. He didn't think he could persuade him with his appearance. And as Leo said, with his mental strength, he personally went to the accident, and the rest were even more unsafe.

His own mental strength is enough, but the combat power is too scum, and it is equally unsafe.

Leo was extremely fast, and as soon as he got out of the hatch, the shadow was released, and the pilot shadow disappeared.

Jonathan threw Qian Yao aside and looked at Mitt, who was satisfied: "Don't forget, five hundred are mine."

Mitt said coldly, "I can't miss you," he stretched out his hand, "and still Give it to me."

Jonathan took off the small circular magnetic disc attached to the back of his ear: "This is anti-interference? If I gave it to you, what if you used mental interference on me?"

He glanced down , Below is a soldier of the first army who fell into a coma after a sudden strong mental interference. He clicked his tongue twice, and his eyes fell on Mitt: "Give me a mental interference device. We have a cooperative relationship. The stronger I am, the better for you."

Mitt sneered: "Thinking beautiful!" This is his bargaining chip, given to Jonathan, he is useless to Jonathan, I am afraid that the first person Jonathan will deal with is him.

Jonathan just said it casually, and didn't expect him to give it. He pretended to forget what he said before, and put the magnetic disc behind his ear again.

"I'm going to rest and come back when the time is up." He kicked Qian Yao and fell to the ground, "Will he wake up halfway?"

"You have someone tied him up, it's fine when he wakes up." Careful, turned around and entered the small starship.

However, he soon looked ugly, caught up with Jonathan and looked at him coldly: "What about him?"

"How do I know?" Jonathan rolled his eyes, "Isn't he from the Empire? Hearing the arrival of the imperial army, maybe he ran away."

Having said that, he warned: "Don't make mistakes for that trash."

Mitt's expression changed, but there was no warmth in his eyes: "Shut up! I'm also an ordinary person, do you want to try your trash skills?"

"Don't," Jonathan raised his hand, twisted Qian Yao, and walked towards The Nathan starship in the north walked over and cursed in a low voice, "I don't want to die with a bunch of messy things in my hand... Except for a face, how can that person not be useless?"

Mitte's expression changed. Over and over, he opened the terminal and stared at the red dot on the map for a moment, lowered his eyes for a moment of silence, and looked for Jonathan with a cold face.

"Let your subordinates bring him back in good condition," Mitt explained his purpose directly, before Jonathan refused, he added, "If you don't send someone, I will go in person, if the imperial soldiers come, you will deal with it yourself. "

Jonathan's face is ugly. He has a small number of people. This time, he has damaged a lot of people. Without Mitt's mental interference device, he has no chance of winning.

"You stay here, I'll let you go," Jonathan said, and contacted the communication, "The third, go get that trash back."

Mitt gave him a cold look, and shared the position with the third, and asked about it. Nathan was worried that the situation would change, so Mitt was not allowed to leave, and he dragged him into the Nathan starship to sit.

Suddenly, the Mitre terminal vibrated frantically, he raised his hand to look, and walked out with a sullen face.

Jonathan followed him out and looked at the monitoring from his terminal. A black mecha was disturbed and was moving quickly around the mine, as if trying to find a breakthrough.

He was shocked: "Leo Arnold's shadow, he actually came in person."

Mitt sneered: "What if he came?" The figure stopped suddenly.

The next moment, the surveillance video suddenly flashed and the picture disappeared.

"How?" Mitt was stunned.

"Anti-jamming, your surveillance has been destroyed," Jonathan looked around vigilantly, "He is an S-class sentry, your jammer won't be useless to him, right?"

"Impossible," Mitt said with certainty. "You should know the taste after you have tried it. Even if you don't go into a coma immediately, you will at least be severely injured.

" Yao dragged out, "Just in case, if he comes, I will start a live broadcast. I see if he dares to face the imperial people and disregard Qian Yao's life."

Mit looked at him with contempt: "What are you afraid of? No one dares to use hot weapons here, his spirit has been severely damaged, are you not his opponent?"

Jonathan glared at him: "Even if the S-class sentry is injured, it should not be underestimated, if you can make him directly unconscious, I will Don't be so cautious," he said rudely, "I'll just leave if the situation isn't right."

Mitt sneered: "You should just broadcast it now and let others see how you look now." Jonathan was

unmoved: "Don't hesitate to die, my life is long gone."

Suddenly, the huge black panther jumped onto the platform in the middle of the mountain, and the surrounding guards exclaimed and was turned over one after another.

Jonathan's expression changed, the dagger touched Qian Yao's neck, he stepped back in the direction of Nathan's starship, and at the same time turned on the live broadcast, grinningly said: "Major Leo, I'm currently on the interstellar live broadcast, you want me to kill him ?"

Leo was sitting in the cab with a pale face, and the strong mental disturbance that suddenly appeared before made his head seem like it was going to explode. He built a mental barrier to make him feel better.

The mental disturbance continued for a while, and his mental power was rapidly declining. Instead of retreating, he decided to make a quick decision.

He felt that the closer to the middle of the mountain, the stronger the interference, and the source of the interference was nearby. Such a steady and continuous disturbance made him look more serious.

He realized that this is definitely not the result of people with high spiritual power, but a weapon that attacks spiritual power.

"Jonathan," Leo's voice came from the tall mecha, with a metallic coldness, "Go to hell!"

The moment the voice fell, Jonathan's head suddenly felt severe pain, He raised his head and let out a sigh, and loosened his hand holding the dagger.

At this moment, the huge black panther rushed towards him like a phantom.

The pain was fleeting, and his rich combat experience made Jonathan react conditioned reflexively, roll to the right, and avoid the fatal blow.

He released his humanoid mecha and jumped into the cockpit. The moment he entered, the leopard's claws grabbed his back. He was almost photographed in the cockpit and spit out a large mouthful of blood.

[Warning, master, the mental power is seriously insufficient, please treat it]

The voice of the shadow machine emanated from the cab, and Leo was sweating coldly on his forehead. He just carried out a mental attack on Jonathan, which greatly consumed his mental power and lost his mental tentacles. The protection of the barrier was strongly disturbed.

Although it was only for a moment, it was also hurt.

He took out the high-grade Huoxue Powder that Xiao Mu had given him, and his complexion softened. After eating it, his complexion was much better.

Jonathan did not fight back, but instead turned on the acceleration mode and ran to the Nathan starship quickly.

Leo sneered, followed closely, and caught up with the humanoid mecha within two seconds. Jonathan gritted his teeth fiercely, with a fierce look on his face.

Knowing that escape is impossible, simply meet the enemy head-on. He has always winked, and has always avoided opponents stronger than him, so as not to be seriously injured.

In fact, his strength is not bad. With the foundation of double A, plus the rich experience in fighting after being a star thief, his strength is not weaker than the general double A + sentinel.

It was dinner time in the empire at this time, but no one went to lunch, all of them were holding the terminal, watching the battle between the black panther mecha and the humanoid mecha in the live broadcast without blinking.

It's a pure hand-to-hand fight without anyone using hot weapons.

"Major General Leo bombarded him with particles!"

"Are you an idiot? Look at where they are, it's clearly a rock associated with the red silver mine."

"I also recognized it. If you use a particle cannon, you can instantly If the high temperature is generated, this mountain will definitely explode in an instant, and die with the other party!"

In order to avoid the interference of mental power, Leo has been building a mental barrier. Although his mental power has recovered nearly a quarter, it is consumed very quickly. He is very cautious.

He did not use mental power to connect with the shadow, but drove the mecha manually. The hands on the bridge were like phantoms, and the black panther moved quickly and fiercely under his control.

With a 'bang', the humanoid mecha fell heavily to the ground. The black panther didn't give him time to breathe, and stepped on it fiercely. A laser sword was rolled up at the tail and inserted straight into the heart of the humanoid mecha.

"Oh my God, if it hit the ground, it would cause an explosion!"

However, there was no explosion, and Leo's control was very accurate. After destroying the cockpit, he took away the weapon.

He jumped off the mecha and dragged the blood-covered Jonathan out of the cockpit: "If you have the ability, be crazy! Threat me?"

"Wow, Major General Leo is blown up!" The barrage went crazy.

"Has anyone noticed that Major General Leo's face is very pale?"

Jonathan looked at Leo reluctantly with his eyes open: "How did you avoid mental interference?" Noticing that Leo's hands were shaking slightly, he suddenly laughed wickedly. , "It turns out that your mental picture is injured. It seems that you can't last for long."

"Hahaha, cough..." He laughed and was choked, "It's worth changing your life with you, but it's a pity I can't see you in a frenzy. Crazy to die!"

Leo kicked him away, he died without saying anything.

Leo wiped his hands and despised: "Trash."

He turned around and prepared to get on the mecha, the tingling sensation from his head made him slightly dizzy, he rubbed his forehead and continued to walk. Suddenly, he paused and turned his head to look. to the right.

A small white starship gradually disappeared from view, and at the same time, the mental disturbance that followed it disappeared.

Leo's complexion changed, and he immediately sent a report to the military: "The white starship escaped, carrying an attacking mental weapon, closely following the trail, and paying attention to safety."

He jumped on the shadow and drove the shadow away.

"Is Major General Leo's mental power damaged? It looks very dangerous!"

"Wow! No, is there any kind-hearted person who broadcasts the live broadcast ?

"

, full of worry.

Ren was sitting in the office, watching Leo's news with an ugly face. Combined with Leo's face, he had to worry that his mental power was damaged and it was very serious.

He ordered the whole army to track down the small white starship, thought about it, and contacted Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu is persuading Wood in the command room of the starship: "You let me out, Leo is in a very bad state, and if he encounters a rioting army in the middle, it will be very dangerous."

Wood is also tangled: "There is a battle outside, it is very dangerous for you to go out. "He assured the major general that nothing would happen to Xiao Mu.

Ten minutes ago, a large-scale material starship suddenly appeared at the transition point not far from them. When they encountered the ten teams left behind, they immediately started to fight. At this time, there was a group outside.

Xiao Mu connected to Ren's communication and explained the situation. Ren gave up his original idea and said solemnly: "Let the nearest team meet him, you don't want to go out. Believe in Leo, if you have an accident, no one can help him. ."

Xiao Mu conveyed Ren's meaning to Wood, and Wood contacted the captain of the third team and asked him to respond to Leo.

Lei Ao jumped off the platform in the middle of the mountain and found the unconscious team leader and team members. He was about to contact Wood and ask him to escort Xiao Mu over. There was crying not far away.

Then, I saw a thin figure with a bald head and a thin figure walking from the front.

His face changed suddenly: "Xiao Mu!"