35 Exposure

Lei Ao waited expectantly until Xiao Mu came back, but Xiao Mu didn't expect Xiao Mu to turn around and run away when he saw him. For a while, his mood fell into a trough, followed by rising anger.

Is he that scary? Aren't they already familiar with each other? Was the previous nightly workout a fake?

He ran with his long legs, very fast, and caught up with Xiao Mu in a blink of an eye, put his hand on his shoulder to stop him from continuing to run, and said coldly, "What are you running for?"

The shoulders in the palm trembled slightly , Leo was stunned for a moment and became nervous: "What's wrong with you?"

Xiao Mu clenched his fists and turned around and waved his hands with almost all the strength he could use now. psychic tentacles.

"Don't touch me." His voice was hoarse with restraint.

All the cells in his body wanted to hug Leo fiercely, to let go of all control and relax.

It was midnight, and it was very dark, but there were emergency lights in the aisle. Although it was very dim, it did not affect Leo's vision at all. At a glance, he saw Xiao Mu's face was flushed, his brows were furrowed, and the hair on his forehead was wet with sweat.

His heart tightened: "Are you ill?"

Xiao Mu pinched his fingers and barely calmed down: "I'm not feeling well, I want to go back to rest, what do you have to say tomorrow?"

Leo didn't worry, he stepped forward and grabbed it. His arm: "I'll take you to the infirmary."

"No," Xiao Mu struggled, "let me go!"

Leo was stunned, his reaction was too great, and his voice suddenly became high and sharp, which appeared in the night. Somewhat terrifying, he let go subconsciously.

The barrier that Xiao Mu had just built disintegrated again, and he built another one. Looking at the remaining mental power, his face was tense and he ran to the bedroom.

He didn't understand why Leo appeared at the door of his bedroom at this time. He only hoped that he could leave now and leave him alone in the bedroom.

As long as there is no interruption from Leo, it is no problem for him to concentrate on stimulants alone, and in more than 20 minutes, he will be able to take Zhixuesan to reply.

However, his hope failed. He opened the bedroom door and was about to close it. Leo pressed against the door panel and suddenly frowned, "Are you injured?"

He smelled the blood, which was faint but could not be ignored.

As he spoke, he pressed the light switch beside the bedroom door with his left hand, and the room instantly lit up. Xiao Mu's eyes were stimulated by the light, and he closed them suddenly before opening them. Leo grabbed his left hand.

Leo gently opened his five fingers and looked at the obvious pinch marks on his index finger, which were clearly caused by himself.

Lei Ao's voice sank: "It's hard to hurt yourself, why don't you go to the doctor?"

Xiao Mu wanted to withdraw his hand, but was grabbed by Leo: "I'll take you to the infirmary!"

He said firmly, saying After that, he bent down and hugged Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu took a step to the side, but his hand was still caught. He absolutely can't go to the hospital. With his current condition, his mental tentacles will soon be out of control.

From here to the infirmary, you have to go through the rest of the dormitory buildings. The dormitory buildings of the university department and the higher department are in the same area, and there may be sentries living in each building.

The Sentinel of the University Department of the Imperial Military Academy has always been the best, and many of them have double A's. He can't take risks.

Now the safest building is 30. Sentinels are treated well, and there is no financial pressure at all. Therefore, there are no sentinels in the four-person dormitory building.

Building 30 is also the next one. If the mental tentacles get out of control, in terms of distance, only the double-A sentries in the three or four nearby dormitories will be affected.

He only hoped that there would be no double-A sentinels in these buildings.

"Let me go." He looked at Leo firmly, the hair on his forehead and temples was wet, and he looked very embarrassed.

Leo was angry and funny: " Afraid to see a doctor? Your face is very red, you may have a fever, and the trauma is fine. This kind of injury will easily get worse if it is not treated in time." Zhong suddenly remembered the sound of the prompt, his mental strength was less than 20%.

He was in great pain. If he had the ability, he really wanted to throw Leo downstairs: "What the hell are you doing here with me?"

"I..."

After only one word, Leo became hoarse and looked at Xiao in shock. Mu.

Xiao Mu's jaw tightened, and just for a moment, an extremely thin mental tentacle, which he could not control, passed through the barrier.

Although he retracted it almost immediately, his heart sank when he saw Leo's expression.

Leo stared at him, his expression changed several times, and the black panther suddenly appeared beside him, walking anxiously around Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu raised a heart in his throat. Because of his distraction, the control of his mental tentacles was weaker, and two more jumped out.

His eyes widened, and his and Leo's mental tentacles seemed to be guided by the secrets and approached each other.

He steered them back to the brain, but they retracted a little, then extended forward again.

Pang Da was at his feet, his big tail swept in front of him, and surrounded himself. The black panther lowered his head and pressed his head against it.

Xiao Mu's body went weak, and the familiar heat instantly swept through his body. He bit his tongue hard, the pain made his mind clear, and he stared at Leo: "Go out!"

Leo didn't go out, but took a step and kicked the door. The hand slid along his wrist uncontrollably: "It's you." The

fresh smell of the guide rushed into his nose, and he instantly understood that buying medicine from his 100% guide was fake. He is alone.

Xiao Mu is his 100% guide, the pharmacist!

His voice was so dark that Xiao Mu was startled.

Xiao Mu shuddered uncontrollably from the skin he touched. He could no longer stand up, and fell down softly, halfway through Leo's strong arms.

Immediately after the hot breath spread on the side of his neck, he tilted his neck to avoid it, and his voice trembled: "No!"

Leo's eyes were red, and he realized his intentions. He has always done things neatly and neatly. , As soon as the military exercise was over, he came back and wanted to confess, but he didn't expect the development of things to be completely unexpected.

With his liking and the attraction of the 100% match rate whistle, he almost immediately fell into a combination fever and wanted to dismantle the person in front of him.

He tried his best to control himself, the person in his arms trembled all over, making him feel pity involuntarily, the scent of the guide element on the tip of his nose became more and more intense, he knew that his guide was about to enter into the heat of union.

He kissed his forehead sideways and comforted him in a low voice: "Don't be afraid, I will help you."

Xiao Mu widened his eyes and pushed his shoulders with soft hands. Although it was useless, his emotions were clearly expressed. : "Let me go and get out of here!"

Leo frowned, his voice darkened: "The sentinel won't leave his guide."

"I'm not your guide!" Xiao Mu immediately retorted, he took a deep breath , "Leo, don't forget, I'm the weakest chicken you hate the most."

"You're not," Leo tightened his hand uncontrollably, bringing the two closer, "I like you. He lowered his head to

kiss him, but Xiao Mu turned his head to avoid him, Xiao Mu frowned in discomfort, his whole body went crazy and wanted to get close to Leo, all the rejections made him extremely uncomfortable.

He bit the tip of his tongue, the bloody taste spread in his mouth, the sharp pain made his mushy head clear, and there was no sarcasm in his words.

"Leo, you said that those who are dominated are waste, do you have to yield to the matching rate?"

"No," Leo squeezed his chin and made his mouth slightly open, the blood and the smell of blood in his mouth stimulated Leo's nerves, Leo brushed his thumb with his lips, "I only follow mine Mind."

Xiao Mu was about to laugh angrily: "Don't tell me you like me."

Leo's blue eyes looked at him intently, his voice was hoarse and deep: "Yes, I like you.

" Leo has satirized so many times, but he has not been disliked so many times. Xiao Mu almost believed him when he saw his expression at this time.

"Major General Lei Ao, I really despise you."

Lei Ao's expression changed slightly, his tone was low and hoarse: "You don't believe it."

"No one will believe it, you are just an excuse for you to be unable to resist a 100% match. "Xiao Mu mocked.

Leo was close to him, and the two of them heard each other: "I will make you believe it."

Xiao Mu shrank his head and was about to say something when his face changed. It swayed over there, and then still firmly stretched towards Leo.

Leo frowned. The soundproof system was not turned on in the room. He felt that five people were running towards Building 30, all of whom were sentinels with high abilities.

Xiao Mu knew that his hopes had failed, and there were not only double-A sentries in the nearby buildings, but also several others.

"Leave here, immediately!" Xiao Mu said immediately, he couldn't stay here, otherwise he couldn't imagine what would happen when the sentinels arrived.

Leo knew from his expression, and he also knew that someone was coming. He was a guide, and his hearing was similar to that of an ordinary person, which was not normal.

"How do you know?"

Xiao Mu's face was helpless: "The match rate between me and all the double-A sentinels is over 90%. As long as the mental tentacles are out of control, the nearby double-A sentinels should be able to sense it."

If it wasn't late at night , they are in a deep sleep, and it is estimated that they have come over a long time ago.

Leo: "..." He looked at him with a complicated expression, picked him up, opened the door, released the shadow from the space buckle, and activated the flight mode.

The shadow fell below the dormitory building, and huge metal wings suddenly rose from both wings, flew out of the corridor on the sixth floor, and opened the hatch.

Leo jumped to the mecha with Xiao Mu in his arms, put Xiao Mu in the lounge behind the driver's seat, set the destination and returned.

Xiao Mu lay on the leather sofa and curled up. He kept releasing the 'holding needle', and the mental power that had been offset by it slowly recovered. There was a joy in his eyes, and the effect of the medicine was gradually disappearing.

However, the next moment, he was embraced by Leo, feeling the heat on his back, and his joy dissipated.

Leo's fiery breath spread on the back of his neck, followed by a light bite. He bit his lip to restrain himself from moaning.

He knew that Leo's condition was very bad, and he was the same. If it continued like this, something would definitely happen.

"Leo." Xiao Mu was turned over and faced Leo, looking at Leo as if he was going to eat his gaze, he hurriedly said.

However, he was not in a good state at this time, his whole body seemed to be on fire, and his voice was soft and glutinous.

Leo heard his cry, his eyes darkened, and he lowered his head to firmly stabilize him.

'Hmm...' Xiao Mu widened his eyes suddenly, trying to avoid it, but his head was already on the top of the sofa.

It wasn't until he thought he would suffocate that Leo released him, he gasped violently, and when he regained his senses, the hem of his shirt had been lifted, and his calloused hand was up along his waist.

Xiao Mu shrank subconsciously, wanting to avoid his touch, and hurriedly shouted: "I don't want it! Leo, I don't want it!"

Leo is a proud person, he can't force someone who doesn't want to. people.

However, at this moment, Leo had been in the heat of union for several minutes, and he was completely different from usual. He paused when he heard the words, and frowned in pain.

Xiao Mu looked at him nervously, and when he saw his red eyes, his heart tightened.

Next, the kiss fell like a storm, his breath stagnant, and the instinct to cater and the thoughts of strong resistance almost drove him crazy.

"Let go!" He reluctantly said two words, his voice soft and soft, as if Leo hadn't heard it, his hands wandered around him, and the kiss slid down the side of his face.

Can't go on! Xiao Mu raised his head and breathed heavily, biting his lip with all his might, trying his best to control the urge to reach out and hug Leo.

His scattered eyes slowly gathered light, he closed his eyes, focused on controlling the mental tentacles, twisted some of them into a bundle, restrained his instinct, ignored the pain in his head, and slammed towards Leo's mental picture stab away.

"Ah..." A painful cry came out of Lei Ao's mouth, and then, a heavy weight was placed on Xiao Mu's body.

At the same time, Xiao Mu was submerged in discomfort like a tide, his whole body trembled uncontrollably, and his mental tentacles fell back to his brain almost instantly, as if he had lost his life, without the slightest light.

"Master is in a coma, activate defense mode" the

mechanical sound sounded, but Xiao Mu was so immersed in pain that he didn't hear it at all.

After a few minutes, Xiao Mu shook his head, only to find that his face was wet, it turned out that he was crying unconsciously.

He looked down at Leo, and saw Leo collapsed on top of him, quietly frightening him, he got up quickly, turned him over with force, made sure he was still breathing, and was slightly relieved.

When scanning Leo's mental power, Xiao Mu was taken aback for a moment. He hadn't paid attention to it before, only to realize that he could see the remaining value of his mental power without knowing when he had taken his medicine.

His previous spiritual power was more than 6,000, but now it is only more than 600, which is less than 10% of his overall.

It must be because of his mental attack just now.

Xiao Mu's heart was full of guilt and discomfort, which were not emotions he could control. The guide's nature is to help the Sentinel, and he just wounded a Sentinel, and he's still a 100% Sentinel.

All the unpleasant emotions doubled in him, he was depressed, silently moved to the farthest corner from Leo and sat with his feet on his back.

His body was hot and his head was throbbing with pain. He had checked a lot of information about the guide, and he knew that he had fallen into a combination fever. Like Leo, if there was no medicine and no sentinels, he would be very tormented.

Fortunately, the initiator Leo is now in a coma, which will not make his condition worse, and his mental power is recovering.

The effect of the stimulant gradually dissipated, and the speed of his mental power recovery gradually accelerated. He watched the time to eat the top-grade Zhixue Powder, and instantly recovered 2000 mental power.

After another ten minutes, his mental power finally recovered, he breathed a sigh of relief, the heat on his body gradually dissipated, his limbs also recovered strength, and he established a mental barrier.

It's just that his mental tentacles are still sluggish. Although they have regained their luster, they are not floating as usual, but clustered in the brain, as if they can't be lifted up.

He pursed his lips, and his people are actually like this. They are obviously full of physical and mental energy, but the whole person is very low.

He is very sensible, he knows that this is just the guide's identity, but he has no way to solve it.

He looked at Leo and released the 'holding needle' to him. In an instant, the green tea leaves floated from his palm, and almost disappeared into Leo's brows in the blink of an eye.

He feels better, and the guide treats others, always satisfying himself.

When Leo's mental power returned to 20%, Xiao Mu stopped using his skills.

He took out a top-grade hemostasis and scattered it next to Leo's head, his mental tentacles immediately floated up, he restrained the urge to touch Leo, walked to the window, and the mental tentacles fell again.

He was inexplicably funny. He felt that his mental tentacles were like Leo's brain-crazy fans.

It was pitch black outside the window, and nothing could be seen. He didn't know where it was, let alone when it landed here, so he couldn't estimate how far it was from the school.

Thinking of school, he couldn't help but have a headache. His dormitory had a residual smell of wizard element, and his identity was estimated to have been exposed.

If Jinta comes to him, he can only negotiate with his own ability according to the first idea, and he has the ability to live independently.

He wanted to get out of the mecha, but he didn't see the open button by the door. He climbed to the driver's seat and saw the densely packed keys on the control panel, making him even more dizzy.

【You bastard, what do you want to do? 】

The angry mechanical sound came, Xiao Mu was stunned, looked around, and saw no living thing: "You are?"

【I am the mecha shadow, you hurt the master, where do you want to take him? Let me tell you, even if you are a 100% guide of the master, I cannot attack you, and I will never obey the order to let you take the master away! 】

Xiao Mu suddenly, he is not surprised, the intelligent mecha has independent consciousness.

After listening to it, he was secretly glad that if he and Leo didn't match 100%, I am afraid that the moment he attacked Leo, the mecha would attack him.

"I won't take him away, I want to leave, you open the door and let me out."

[Can't let you run away! 】

Xiao Mu doesn't want to wait for Leo to wake up. After Leo wakes up, the bonding fever may not disappear. It's too dangerous for him to stay here.

Leo was prepared, and if the situation just now occurred again, he might not be able to stop it.

He thought for a while: "If you don't let me go, I'll stay here and continue to hurt him. I'm so bad, he's not safe here."

The IQ of the smart mecha is equivalent to that of a child. This master, Leo only regards it as a mecha and a combat partner, and has always communicated very little. It has a strong fighting ability, but knows very little about other things.

It thought about it, searched silently on the Internet, how to ensure safety - stay away from danger.

It felt that what Xiao Mu said was right. For the safety of the master, he made a decision, opened the door, and forced Xiao Mu out.

Xiao Mu fell to the ground, the black mecha blended with the night, he couldn't see clearly, thinking about the big guy more than three meters tall, he could only comfort himself, fortunately, it was not thrown directly from the window.

He stood up on his hands and glanced at the time. It was almost two o'clock, which was the time when people were the most sound asleep.

He hesitated for a while and didn't call Hawke and Zhao Sheng. Except for his low mood, everything was fine now. It's not good to be disturbing at this time.

He turned on the lighting system of the terminal, only to find that it was a huge outdoor stadium. The mecha was parked in the middle of the stadium, separated from the surrounding area. The empty position was indeed a good place for him, who was out of control.

He walked quickly out of the stadium along the edge of the stadium. This was just a stadium in the comprehensive stadium. After walking for almost an hour, he finally arrived at the gate of the stadium.

He saw someone in the security room at the entrance from a distance, and after thinking about it, he walked back and walked along the wall to find a lower place to climb over the wall to leave, but soon his hope was lost.

He was very helpless, so sleepy that he kept yawning, so he simply found a secluded corner and fell asleep against the wall, ready to ask Zhao Sheng for help at dawn.

Fortunately, the temperature is high now, even if you sleep in the open air for one night, it will not affect.

However, when he opened his eyes again, he was no longer in the corner of the gym. With a white ceiling in front of him and a soft bed behind him, he looked around, stunned.

This is his room in Wren's apartment!

There was a light sound at the door, he turned his head to look over, Leo stood with his back to the light and couldn't see his expression clearly, as if he didn't expect that he was awake, stunned for a while, and then quickly walked to the bed.

Xiao Mu stepped back subconsciously and was stunned when he saw his face.

Leo is like his quantum beast, his body seems to contain countless powers all the time, but at this moment, his face is tired, his expression is bleak, and he looks very sad.

Lei Ao pursed his thin lips and said in a low voice, "Hate me so much?"

When he woke up last night, he almost collapsed. If he hadn't smelled the faint familiar smell in his nose and saw the medicine, he might not have been able to calm down.

He knows better than Xiao Mu that the guide has always been close to the highly matched sentinel, even to the point of obedience. Xiao Mu matches him 100%. He hurts him, it is tantamount to hurting himself.

His strong reaction made him understand that he not only disliked him, but even hated him.

The first time he was tempted, he was completely rejected, which made him very uncomfortable, and the sentinel was hurt by the guide, and the low instinct made him even more uncomfortable.

Sentinels and guides complement each other, and they both need each other's emotions. If they can get it, the feedback is doubled, and if they are hurt, it is doubled.

The heavy pain in his tone made Xiao Mu startled. Thinking of his depressed mood at the moment, he understood that it was the reason for his identity.

He lowered his eyes: "I'm sorry, I don't hate you, and I don't want to hurt you. I don't like being forced by anyone."

Leo's eyes brightened slightly, looking at him expectantly: "Don't hate me?"

Xiao Mu nodded . , and added: "I don't like it either," he turned his head to avoid his fiery gaze, "Major General Leo, I believe you are a strong-willed person. Haven't you forgotten what you said?"

Leo felt his face hurt when he thought of his sarcasm last night and the way he used to speak.

He clenched his fist, and he will let him know his heart.

"I won't reveal your identity." He didn't answer, but instead mentioned Xiao Mu's concerns and promised.

Xiao Mu smiled bitterly: "Thank you, but it may not be concealed."

Lei Ao thought of something, and snorted heavily: "Don't worry, it's not exposed."

"How is it possible?" Xiao Mu's eyes widened, although he didn't believe it, he still had some expectations.

The author has something to say:

Leo: What should I do if my sweetheart doesn't believe I like him, wait online, urgent!