4 Adoption

Xiao Mu felt that he was deeply despised. After solving the problem of survival, he must exercise hard!

"Doctor, where is the library?" He and the doctor exchanged glances and decided to let Paramecium go to hell.

As soon as the words came out, he received an idiot-like look again, and the doctor exaggeratedly said: "God, are you an old antique who crawled out of a grave?"

"How many years ago was that in the library? It's light now. In the Internet age, you can get all the answers to any question by opening a personal terminal and entering the optical network—of course, confidential questions are not included."

"Uh," Xiao Mu asked helplessly, "what if I don't have a personal terminal?"

"Why not? Everyone is born, even if your family background is not good, there are also the most old-fashioned terminals sent by the state to carry personal chips..." The

doctor suddenly paused: "No, the hospital will not recruit people without ID proof, you are kidding me. Let's play!"

Xiao Mu said with sincerity: "What I said is true, Dr. Ximu said that I lost my memory, and the personal terminal will be replaced after the relevant departments investigate."

"Oh, you are the one who was mistaken by the interstellar guide . The guide took it away, and then found out that it was not the guide, and threw it into the no-man's land of the patient in F." The doctor suddenly shook his head and sighed, "It's so pitiful."

What is all this? Xiao Mu was stunned. Area F was no-man's land. Did he mean the place where he couldn't see the edge all the time he walked?

"You may have misunderstood." Xiao Mu said.

"I know, it's a shame, it's normal if you don't want to mention it." The doctor patted him on the shoulder with an understanding face.

"Don't be discouraged, young man. You are still young and you can still grow taller. I'm going to see a patient. If you want to check the information, go to Ximu for help."

Looking at the doctor's back, Xiao Mu's mouth twitched.

He wanted to say that he just came to this world inexplicably, and was not mistaken for a guide to take him away at all!

But this explanation, he can't say it, can only think about it.

Since there is no library, he decided to go to Ximu. Ximu has been treating patients on various floors, and he may miss it wherever he goes, so he plans to go to the dispatch room to ask.

The dispatching room was on the twentieth floor, and he had to take the elevator. He walked towards the elevator and paused as he passed a ward.

The feeling in the ward made him very uncomfortable, and his mental tentacles were eager to try to erase this discomfort.

He controlled them and couldn't help pushing the door into the ward.

The patient in the ward was lying on the bed, his face twisted and looking extremely uncomfortable, and even then he did not wake up.

Obviously, he was injected with sleeping pills, and sleeping pills are usually followed by a guide agent, so it seems that the guide agent is not very useful to him.

A large eagle flew randomly in the sky, hitting the wall from time to time, and a lot of feathers were scattered.

Seeing this, Xiao Mu frowned and closed the door, and stretched out a thinking tentacle.

The next moment, he saw the patient's chaotic mental tentacles, like a jumbled ball of wool, with a split in the middle.

The scene from the movie at lunch immediately appeared in his mind, almost instinctively, the mental tentacles penetrated into the patient's brain and flexibly arranged his mental tentacles.

It's just that the patient's mental tentacles are much more than his, which is too slow.

It was only when he thought about it that his mental tentacles suddenly split, one became two, and the work of grooming accelerated instantly, and after a while, it was sorted out.

He retracted his mental tentacles, only to find that the big eagle was standing beside his feet gently rubbing against him, and the patient on the bed returned to calm.

There was a sense of satisfaction in him, and it was a wonderful feeling, like treating crying children to make them laugh.

Thinking of the spiritual tentacles he had just increased, he opened the character attribute panel, and his spiritual power increased by two hundred!

There was joy in his eyes, and he was about to close the system, but when he saw the skill panel glowing slightly, he opened it in a daze.

The glowing position is the progress bar of 'holding the needle'. He looks at it, and the current progress is 1/100.

After watching it, the light disappeared, and it was the same as usual.

He stared at the 1 for a long time, then looked at the patient on the bed. Could it be that only patients with mental disorders treated with mental tentacles are considered progress?

If so, not only would he have to work part-time in the hospital all the time, but he would also have to be treated after the sentinel had been injected with sleeping pills and fell asleep.

Otherwise, it will definitely be discovered.

He closed the system panel, left the ward, took the elevator to the twentieth floor, and went directly to the dispatch room.

I didn't expect to go in, and I met Ximu with a bad face. Ximu looked at him badly: "Where have you been, didn't you say you can't leave the hospital?"

Xiao Mu was startled, thinking he had done something wrong He quickly explained: "I went to the first floor and didn't leave the hospital."

"What are you walking around, I've been looking for you for a while, and asked the doctor who saw you to reply, but they said they didn't see it." Ximu walked out quickly , "Follow."

Xiao Mu hurriedly followed behind him, Ximu glanced at him: "I thought you were dragged to the bathroom by someone to solve it, you better have a deep understanding of your criminal appearance."

He clicked his tongue: "If you don't have the ability to protect yourself, you still dare to run around."

Xiao Mu's mouth opened slightly in surprise: "Did you make a mistake, I'm a man, a man!"

"Are you an antique? Thousands of free marriages. It's been a few years, it's refreshing, who cares if it's a man or a woman." Ximu gave him a sideways glance.

Xiao Mu felt that he was stimulated. According to Ximu, his current situation is the same as that of modern beauties, and his risk index is higher than that of ordinary people.

He touched the side of his face and regretted it very much. If he knew that there was such a day, he would never pinch Brother Hua so good-looking, and he would definitely pinch a rough face.

Nishiki took him to an office, where a man in military uniform sat.

The man got up immediately when he saw them, and his eyes fell on Xiao Mu: "Master Xiao Mu, the major general has something to do, so I specially asked me to pick you up."

Xiao Mu snorted in confusion, and then immediately said: "You recognized the wrong person, I don't know you."

"I heard from Dr. Ximu that you lost your memory." The

man took a step forward, reached out and grabbed his left hand, he retracted his hand and looked at him vigilantly: "What are you doing?"

Ximu Said: "He is your father's adjutant John. He wants to wear a terminal for you. I really can't see that you are actually the adopted son of the Green family."

"Father? I didn't discover my identity, I'm probably an orphan."

Xiao Mu was confused, this body is a game character, where is there a father, if it is a creator, his soul is his body and his father.

Hmm, that seems a little weird.

John looked at him with a sullen face: "Master Xiao Mu, don't be willful, the major general doesn't like willful children."

He said, opened the personal terminal, operated his finger twice, and then turned the virtual screen to Xiao Mu, "This is the new year. The photo from that time."

There were more than a dozen people in the photo, John pointed to the person on the far right in the first row, Xiao Mu looked over and was stunned.

The man inside was wearing a white shirt, with a shallow smile on his face, looking very shy, and his appearance was almost identical to him now, but his hair was light blond, and he was thinner and shorter.

"I admit, I look a lot like him, but I'm not him. Didn't you realize that he is thinner and shorter than me, and his hair color is different?"

John frowned: "No one cares what color you dye your hair, I I haven't seen you for half a year, so it's normal for you to change a bit."

"Besides, don't you remember your name, Master Xiao Mu Green, don't play your temper."

"My name is Xiao Mu, my surname is Xiao." Xiao Mu headed Great, how could such a coincidence happen.

John finished patiently: "Master Xiao Mu, you are already seventeen years old. Although you still have three years to come of age, you should understand something, and don't always cause trouble for the major general."

He said, firmly grabbing his left Wrist, stick a circular sheet on it.

Xiao Mu's wrist immediately felt warm, and after a while, the flakes disappeared.

He touched his wrist in shock, and suddenly, a virtual screen appeared, very similar to the previous web page.

"Doctor Ximu, I have already paid for the medical expenses, can I go through the discharge procedures now?" John glanced at him and asked Ximu.

Ximu nodded: "Of course."

"No, I still have to stay in the hospital to do a part-time job!" Xiao Mu hurriedly said that he had no other way to make money, and he had to activate his skills.

Ximu said: "Your medical bills have been paid, and you don't need to do any labor services. As the adopted son of the Green family, why do you need a part-time job?"

"I'm not." Xiao Mu was helpless. , enjoy other property.

He looked at John and said earnestly, "You really got the wrong person. You should hurry up and find a way to find him. Maybe he is in danger now."

"No mistake," John was very troubled by his stubbornness. The aircraft of 'F' has passed through the no-man's land in the F area, and you were rescued there, you can't be wrong."

"What about the genes, compare your genes with my previous genes."

"No, your genes don't have any. Reservation," Ximu looked at John, "This is very abnormal, Mr. John."

After each citizen is born, the personal chip will carry genetic information, and the genetic information will be archived at the National Information Office to prevent being trafficked or lost.

John said solemnly: "Just do your job well as a doctor."

Ximu raised his eyebrows, there must be a problem, but it has nothing to do with him.

"Master Xiao Mu, I'll take you back to your apartment." John walked to the door and turned to look at Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu ignored him, looked at the virtual screen, and clicked on the personal information on the upper left.

Name: Xiao Mu Green, Age: 17, Adoptive Father: Kain Green, Attending School: Imperial Green Grass Academy.

There was also a big head sticker in the upper left corner of the pop-up personal information. He stared at it for a while, and had to admit that they were too similar.

He was suddenly stunned and began to doubt. Could it be that his current body is not that of Brother Game Hua, but that he was reborn on Xiao Mu Green?

A chill came out from behind, and he shivered suddenly.

John glanced at the time and urged again: "Master Xiao Mu, I still have work in an hour, please hurry up.

" John got into the aircraft behind him.

The author has something to say:

Xiao Mu╭(╯^╰)╮: I am my own creator!